Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google mobile tracing
Google is now shocking the entire world. It has launched a project that allows you tracing mobile phones by using google maps. The point is that you can't trace any mobile phone number, you register your number and then include the users that you allow to trace you. This is what I call hi-tech.
Watch this
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/dgtupV1Mj0s&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

That's awful. Google is intruding our personal life. Oh my, I wish this doesn't ever work in my country. I don't want my wife to know where I am and what I'm doing. Confusedhock:
Google must be punished for this!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Terry Wrote:Google is now shocking the entire world. It has launched a project that allows you tracing mobile phones by using google maps. The point is that you can't trace any mobile phone number, you register your number and then include the users that you allow to trace you. This is what I call hi-tech.
Watch this
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgtupV1Mj0s">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgtupV1Mj0s</a><!-- m -->

:lol: at least boys, you won't be able to tell even one lie :-)
I'm happy with this project. And what is really great is that it is free of charge. You only have to register on google's site dedicated for this project and that's it. First make sure your country is in the list of countries that support this service.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I think we can't yet understand the consequence of this system, as we haven't felt it on our skin. But, I should agree it deprives us of independence. Everything will become so easy, that feelings between people will cool. It is more interesting to live when you know less, sometimes.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:I think we can't yet understand the consequence of this system, as we haven't felt it on our skin. But, I should agree it deprives us of independence. Everything will become so easy, that feelings between people will cool. It is more interesting to live when you know less, sometimes.

knowing less, living longer :-) But take a look from another point of view. It will be possible for parents to track their children every step. Maybe this will lead to a better education and less drug-addicts.

Faw_Peter Wrote:
Terry Wrote:I think we can't yet understand the consequence of this system, as we haven't felt it on our skin. But, I should agree it deprives us of independence. Everything will become so easy, that feelings between people will cool. It is more interesting to live when you know less, sometimes.

knowing less, living longer :-) But take a look from another point of view. It will be possible for parents to track their children every step. Maybe this will lead to a better education and less drug-addicts.

Peter, put yourself on children's place. Would you like your parents to watch your every step? Such children will grow intimidated and will feel this pressure for the rest of their life. It's all about psychology.

total control - this is how I call it. We should realize that this information can be easily used by the police to track you. Also many others might break your password and follow your position in bad purposes. Think about it.

This could become the most used service in the world. Besides personal relations, it can also be used by businesses to track their employees when necessary. So a better discipline will appear.

Benn Wrote:That's awful. Google is intruding our personal life. Oh my, I wish this doesn't ever work in my country. I don't want my wife to know where I am and what I'm doing. Confusedhock:

Hey, Benn. What are you talking about?
How is google intruding your personal life?

Admin Wrote:
Benn Wrote:That's awful. Google is intruding our personal life. Oh my, I wish this doesn't ever work in my country. I don't want my wife to know where I am and what I'm doing. Confusedhock:

Hey, Benn. What are you talking about?
How is google intruding your personal life?

it's not yet doing it. But if this project expands it will intrude my personal life, indirectly: by offering my wife the possibility to track me wherever I am. :-(
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

So what's wrong with this Benn, if you're not cheating? I understand you, though. There are situations when you want to make surprises, but surprises means going to places where your relatives don't expect you would (for example for buying a present).

This project is astonishing. It will definitely change our way of lives. Why not... I'll be following every step my future husband makes and thereby stay sure and unworried by thoughts that he cheats me. Smile

Those who wish to use this feature and stay mobile, they can install the software Latitude on their phones. Latitude allows also to get in touch directly via SMS, Google Talk or Gmail.

there's also another way of tracking through google, you can find here a step-by-step guide how to start using this service

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2008/12/track-santa-with-google-maps-for-mobile.html">http://googlemobile.blogspot.com/2008/1 ... obile.html</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Trace Mobile Numbers Hong Kong mobile number database mitu 0 1,280 01-24-2021, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mitu
  How could I Speak to a live person at Google, if Google home not working? lanedavis 0 1,458 12-05-2020, 06:10 AM
Last Post: lanedavis
  Couldn't utilize the Google application? Speak to a live person at Google lanedavis 0 1,500 12-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Last Post: lanedavis