Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business banking charge big commissions?
Have you used yourself business banking services? I heard that banks charge a quite solid commission for these services. Only big corporations can afford this. Is it true? This service is becoming more and more popular in Europe. For those who have no idea about this, business banking is a modern facility offered by the best world banks to entities as well as to us, ordinary people. In general lines it stands for the opportunity of managing money means from office/home/wherever you are. Sounds opportune enough.
I bought a laptop recently and thought of subscribing to these services for saving my time by not staying queues in bank.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

No, I have never used them. But I really should try, it may be very comfortable and easy. And I even don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me with this? Please?

is called Internet banking and is not expensive at all! until now that facility has not been developed and was used only by the big companies as the best clients of the bank! now everybody can use this service! You need an account,internet and computer! Smile
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

meaning we are home, in office and as a person can access our account and make money transfers to other accounts? or fulfill a request, send through internet to my bank and they do it?

Nathan Wrote:meaning we are home, in office and as a person can access our account and make money transfers to other accounts? or fulfill a request, send through internet to my bank and they do it?

fulfill a online request then and post on your banks site ! in the application indicate the operations which wish to make! bank worker already made the necessary operations : transfer, settlement, payment, etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet banking Terry 12 9,631 10-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Last Post: Hakan G