Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a small business under crisis conditions
The crisis left big companies bankrupted. This imposed many people to think about their future on their own, without counting on a stable work in corporations. Therefore, over the past several months, the quantity of small businesses instantly increased in Europe. This is probably the good part of the crisis, as it gives incentive and initiative to show what we've got in our brains. If anybody knows how to start a small business, why don't you share your experience with us?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Before starting a new business you should plan everything carefully. If you haven't got money you may take a mortgage at first, Then, when your business will grow, you will be able to turn this money back. But this is a risky affair.

If you don't hurry with the opening of your own small business, than it is better to wait for the financial crisis to pass. Then to open your business without worry and restless nights Wink

Quote:than it is better to wait for the financial crisis to pass.
I agree with Riser. Don't risk better. You may wait for a while. But if you wanna just now to open it, think twice and plan all the things, because first of all this is money, second, if you fail it will be a waste of time.

in Europe were open small and medium business links enterprises but in Russia were closed! and still small business hold better a crisis due to small coverage area, the number of workers and it can more easily change his work direction! But if a small company was hit by the crisis it will most likely bankrupt! while a large company will simply reduce the number of workers either will merge with another company!

In a French town in Alsace, the old containers that are not used on ships and ports are turned into housing. The idea of 84-year-old director of a company specialized in building modular homes. Homes made of "retired" container cost about half the price of a typical house. An unbeatable offer in these times when increasing the number of embarrassed. Moreover, container homes are guaranteed to last 100 years and can be adapted to follow the style of the region where it is located.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:In a French town in Alsace, the old containers that are not used on ships and ports are turned into housing. The idea of 84-year-old director of a company specialized in building modular homes. Homes made of "retired" container cost about half the price of a typical house. An unbeatable offer in these times when increasing the number of embarrassed. Moreover, container homes are guaranteed to last 100 years and can be adapted to follow the style of the region where it is located.

copy the Americans with trailers... But the idea is good, I do not know if Europeans will buy those houses .... better to give hiring ... will be more profitable.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

is a very good idea, a profitable and not expensive, what is important in this period of crisis. also i liked the idea with a town of these houses that will be given in rent.

Quote:copy the Americans with trailers... But the idea is good, I do not know if Europeans will buy those houses .... better to give in rent ... will be more profitable.

is very good ... especially for single people or for young families still can not afford a house but want to live separately from parents. Confuseduper

[quote="Peach"is very good ... especially for single people or for young families still can not afford a house but want to live separately from parents. :super[/quote]

also for those how use to move, to travel from a place to another...but, I liked more the idea with a a town from such houses given in rent; maybe not a town but a ward. so people will know that if will want to rent a house will know were to go...

Riser Wrote:If you don't hurry with the opening of your own small business, than it is better to wait for the financial crisis to pass. Then to open your business without worry and restless nights Wink

I would not generalize this. It depends very much on your very business and the opportunities you personally got. Crisis means also opportunities. Depending on the kind of your business you may be able to offer your services at lower prices than more established and bigger competitors, which have to finance all their established enterprise. Their former clients on the other hand may be forced to look for cheaper solutions now...

However, I would not start a business, whether crisis or not, if I hadn't at least some recurring orders/clients to start with. I am risk adverse.

Regards
Stef

[quote="stef"]
Stef but have you thought that the competitors will eat you ? because you with new business will probably take some customers, which means you will get their bread from their table in the middle of the meal... Wink
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card on a PDA starting late? jamesmchel7 0 1,266 02-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Last Post: jamesmchel7
  Skills and Knowledge for starting a business Big_Becka 5 7,773 11-24-2020, 02:49 AM
Last Post: thomaslist
Lightbulb Starting a Small Business in Malaysia- The Essential Toolkit sfconsultingbd 0 2,224 11-06-2019, 06:38 AM
Last Post: sfconsultingbd
  Subventions when starting your own business in EU Steven 0 3,377 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: