Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started to believe in astrology…
For already four months I began following my horoscope (lion) every day. The idea is that I didn’t use to believe in horoscope so I wanted to prove these are fairytales. I read the horoscope in the evening, and you know what, in about 80% of cases I was surprised by its precision. I don’t know what to think now. ;-)
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I don't believe in astrology. I only nelieve there are some very general features of astrological signs, which have the same tendency.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Astrology is good as long as you don't convert it into a daily need. You can watch it only if it happens by chance. Never build your plans according to its forecast because you can lose a lot of things
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

you shouldn't believe in astrology and horoscope.
People just keep on believing in horoscopes and they are going crazy. If we continue believing it and do nothing, then nothing will happen . You will have to make ur own future and fate by hard work, and not by horoscopes.

there is a bit of truth in astrology. But, the question is where we take the forecasts from? It's important to find a reliable horoscope source.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

You know I can usually guess what astrological sign is the person I'm talking to. Actually I'm not guessing it, I follow the person's way of behaving and his general temper. Believe me or not, but it works in 7 from 10 cases.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

horoscopes are more for fun than anything, people who say it's true are simply conquered by coincidences.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Believe in horoscopes, there is nothing bad in that. But remember that you decide what to do. Never believe a horoscope if, for example, it tells you are not a good partner for your boy/girlfriend because he/she is not a good astrologic sign for you.

you are right Andrew. Many couples break up just because girls are very naive and believe in the so-called "love calculators". Poor boys... Confusedweat
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

I would ban all the cheap sites which advertise their "love calculators". Girls are very superstitious and believe in things which don't exist. :|

and this is not only about love calculators. The life of some people becomes ruined because they are fanatics of horoscopes. They forgot that the real world is different from the one described by the horoscope. And it's a good thing if they realize that fast.

You must be a fool to believe in these things.
Poor girls.

Benn, all I can say here is the more you read it, then the more you'll be amazed by it's accuracy...

willyoumind Wrote:Benn, all I can say here is the more you read it, then the more you'll be amazed by it's accuracy...
really? Did you experience the same thing? Where do you read your horoscope? I would like to check it.
here's a good source for horoscope
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://my.horoscope.com/getHoroscope.asp?sign=5&day=1&month=11&year=2008">http://my.horoscope.com/getHoroscope.as ... &year=2008</a><!-- m -->

here's another free daily horoscope forecast website.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://horoscopes.astrology.com/index/dailyindex.html">http://horoscopes.astrology.com/index/dailyindex.html</a><!-- m -->
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Terry Wrote:I don't believe in astrology. I only nelieve there are some very general features of astrological signs, which have the same tendency.

same here...don't believe in the daily horoscope....but i do believe that some general features do apply and i am certainly a saggitarian with libran influences....but as i said, i make my every day, not some "astrologist"...
we fear what we do not understand,we fear the uknown,we fear what is different from us....but our greatest fear is yet unavoidable...so why do we need all others....??

Astrologists' job is to permanenly say something, even if it's a lie. Astrology might be an invented thing, but, it created workplaces for some people :-)

Interesting: My astrological sign is lion. Horoscope says I should expect a big win this spring. It says it might be a lottery or something alike. I can't wait to see how it will fulfill Smile
I think most people start to believe in astrology when they saw at least several coincidences in concrete astrological forecasts and concrete events. Maybe I will start believing when I get this win.

Faw_Peter Wrote:Interesting: My astrological sign is lion. Horoscope says I should expect a big win this spring. It says it might be a lottery or something alike. I can't wait to see how it will fulfill Smile
I think most people start to believe in astrology when they saw at least several coincidences in concrete astrological forecasts and concrete events. Maybe I will start believing when I get this win.

good luck to you. But can you imagine that every lion sign in the world will have a solid win this spring? The world crisis will get tougher :-)

Here are horoscope predictions for Leos, 2009
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpRHJdk080c">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpRHJdk080c</a><!-- m -->

I follow astrology each morning before going out from home. I don't do this for hearing the predictions. I just do this because it's nice hearing the positive forecasts for the day, it cheers the ears up. Taking it seriously is naive.

My astrological sign is balance. The general description of this sign conveys that balances are never decided on issues. They encounter two or more solutions and permanently "balance" between them. I recognize it's definitively me, I never decide alone and need somebody's help. So astrology must be true.

Over the recent time, I see no positive forecasts for me. So it's just disappointing. Plus, there are very few professionals today who can predict more or less correctly. I've noticed a lot of plugging in the Net.

Now I really think that stars still have influence upon the humans, nature and worlds as a whole. We should consider the astrological forecasts, although it may seem naive, but it may also have a little bit of truth in it.

[quote="Steven"]Astrology is good as long as you don't convert it into a daily need. You can watch it only if it happens by chance. Never build your plans according to its forecast because you can lose a lot of things[/quote
I think the astrology forecast is made by people who thinks that is close to this mystery, but not everybody who thinks that he is close is close in reality :lol: :lol: :lol: