Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EurophileAmerican
I used to visit this forum a while back. I was recently banned from the Europa Forum for totally unknown reasons - probably because I am NOT an EU citizen. BUT I am not a trouble maker! I used to operate forums and know how to ban IP addresses too. :haha

I am a graduate student of the European Union and I am about to get my masters in security studies with a "European" concentration. I am doing my master's paper on the EU as an international security actor and this also includes the Union's relations with Russia, Serbia and the Balkans. I also strongly believe that there is NO need for NATO anymore and that NATO's new mission is to "keep that Americans in, the Russians out - and the Europeans down." I am interested in discussions with other students of the EU and I don't mean conspiracy theories, either. Confuseduper

I do NOT get into name-calling and personal attacks - and if you try that with ME I shall call it what it is: You are either losing the argument - or are too stupid to put up an effective argument. People that can only call names and launch personal attacks are not worth the time of day :lol:

I am building a website with academic papers and other things in relation to the European Union. This is called "Yellow Statrs" www (dot) yellow-stars (dot) com and a blog at blog (dot) yellow-stars (dot) com