Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe Slowly Turning Muslim
Europe will become a Muslim dominant continent within a couple of decades. It is happening before our eyes. Once Turkey become a EU member it will be confirmed. Check this out and give your opinion on the matter.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/WWCWB3RwbO4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Quote:Europe will become a Muslim dominant continent within a couple of decades. It is happening before our eyes. Once Turkey become a EU member it will be confirmed. Check this out and give your opinion on the matter.

You don't want this to happen, so reproduce. And tell the others to do the same. And stop whining.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

I'm not a racist, but I really think sooner or later Europe will be teeming with Muslims. Their religion doesn't allow them to make abortion, and encourages to make as many children as possible, while in Europe the population gradually gets older. Finally, they will occupy the lands we are living on.

Aga! How about democracy? They have a right to change EU into the Emirates of Europe! :paladin it is time Smile
The best political regime for the nation is a regime which was saved this nation like an entire one. (M. Montein)

Great News.....

If Europe becomes predominately mulsim it won´t be because of letting Turkey into the EU. It will be because of so, so, so, so many arab and somali refugees we´ve let into Europe already plus so, so, so, so, many we will let in, in the furture. It´s interesting that we´ve let them in to "save them" from their own countrymen yet I don´t think they are equally concerned about saving us from them. Talk about "the dog bitting the hand that feeds them." We´ve had it now. :-(

problem is that we let people do this! in the past our ancestors defended their homeland until the last breath , but today everybody expects that EU will decide, how will act leaders of the contry Members! the fact we are the ones who decide because we are the majority! and we do nothing to stop this situation! So why are you weeping?

Faw_Peter Wrote:..... in the past our ancestors defended their homeland until the last breath ..
Against what?

against those who invaded their lands, against those who came to make them slaves! How many big powers have existed in the world? few in comparison with how many countries are on the map! but no country has not stopped fighting for their independence! therefore we are today where we are and talking the language in which state we live!

Faw_Peter Wrote:against those who invaded their lands, against those who came to make them slaves! How many big powers have existed in the world? few in comparison with how many countries are on the map! but no country has not stopped fighting for their independence! therefore we are today where we are and talking the language in which state we live!
So if change is the order of things ("independence" and all that), and it is exactly what has brought us "Where we are today and talking the language in which state we live", then why are you against it? They are the very things that you claim to appreciate.

I appreciate the willingness and dedication of our ancestors ,but in no way what happens in the EU with muslim! it was an eg of what should be done to protect us from invaders ! if this happens then it means that it doesn't disturb the majority! what you do, for eg, to prevent these events to be held?

Faw_Peter Wrote:I appreciate the willingness and dedication of our ancestors ,but in no way what happens in the EU with muslim! it was an eg of what should be done to protect us from invaders ! if this happens then it means that it doesn't disturb the majority! what you do, for eg, to prevent these events to be held?
The problem is with assimilation - not necessarily immigration. Part of the problem is mass immigrants miss-using democratic rights in the west. We need to change the nuances of our democratic laws in order to put a stop to the miss-use. An example might be that a westerner automtically is shamed if he/she tosses rubbish onto the ground. Certain immigrant cultures (I don´t need to tell you which ones because you already know) throw rubbish all over the landscape and don´t care. We must find a way to change that so that they DO care.

I agree... we should show them that they are in our country and they are guests ......and like a guest should respect the rules of being there.. like an European does when he visit their country!

Faw_Peter Wrote:I agree... we should show them that they are in our country and they are guests ......and like a guest should respect the rules of being there.. like an European does when he visit their country!

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y !!! Confuseduper