Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to start a financial business?
I recently graduated the university, the economic faculty. Finances is an area which attracts me, probably due to the possibility of earning money faster. So a stock trader is a profession I would like to practice. But, I don't know where to start, and what is really matters - I don't know whether it makes sense to start trading stocks. Because of the recession many traders went bankrupt, I'm afraid not to follow their example. Do you happen to know where to should I start trading stocks?

It depends on the country you live in, which areas of industry are more developed. You should think yourself of the abilities you possess and how you can turn your wishes and dreams into reality.

You may try to sell organic food via internet. Nowadays it is very precious, since the world if flooded by the junk and over processed food. You may cultivate your products, for instance in a developing country such as Romania, Russia, Moldova, Ukraine and earn money on this. Your business will grow for sure.

I think you should try to find a job working in the desired direction, then we do not regret that you did it!
crisis and the recession is over and young professionals eager to work are always welcome in any country! good luck!

if you have financial support you can open your own business! have studied economics, know finance! see a market survey to find the most profitable area in your country and go on!
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During start a new business, you will need to cover the following okurimichiko 0 2,490 06-10-2019, 10:23 AM
Last Post: okurimichiko
  How to start a US base consulting business in Europe? shane 0 2,643 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: