Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to get rid of freckles?
Many women come across this problem. So, how to get rid of them?
The brightest freckles are found in young adults, usually having blonde and especially red hair. The skin tends to freckle in spring and summer, but as fall comes and winter approaches, they turn pale and disappear. The color and brightness of freckles, however, depend not only on the color of your hair and skin, but also on how long and intensely your skin is exposed to sunlight.
Anti-Freckles Diet

In spring, you should eat more foods rich in vitamin C such as fruit, green onion, red or black currant juice, sauerkraut and wild rose tea. Vitamin C makes the skin less sensitive to sunbeams.
Whitening Masks against Freckles

Skin care masks have a positive cosmetic effect, too. You can make them with handy ingredients (tomatoes, currant, strawberry, radish, apples), using one or several components. Whatever berry or vegetable you are going to use, you first need to remove their seeds and then mash or grate them. Grate the radish, add several drops of vegetable oil and mix everything well. Use the following application method. Fold a gauze napkin in half or in thirds, put the paste on it, apply and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. Apply a cold pack to finish.

Cucumber Mask to Get Rid of Freckles

Cucumber facial masks are very popular. Grate cucumbers, apply a paste to face, cover with a gauze napkin and leave it on for 20 minutes (you can use thin slices or cucumber skin instead). Wipe leftover moisture off with paper napkins to finish. You can also make facial masks with milk, cottage cheese, kefir, sour cream, vegetable oil, eggs and berries, starch and vegetables.
How to Bleach the Freckled Skin

If you need to bleach, smooth or refresh you skin, try facial masks made with black currant leaves, sorrel, elder leaves and elder-berries or rowanberry, lemon or horseradish juice mixed with sour cream or sour milk (1 tablespoon per 1 tablespoon of paste or leaves juice). Parsley juice helps bleach the skin, too (finely chop parsley, pour boiling water in, strain and let cool; wash your face with the mixture 2-3 times a day).
Bleaching Masks Application Rules

You should apply facial masks regularly, 2-3 times a week and preferably in the evening (15-20 masks in total). Don’t forget, that you won’t get bleaching effect right away. You may additionally use bleaching creams daily in the evenings (15-20 applications in total).
Pigmented Spots on Skin

All mentioned skin care remedies also work for women whose skin shows brown pigment spots in spring. Be careful about overbleaching, though, as it leads to premature withering of the skin and makes your face look unnatural, as if powdered with chalk

Modern ways to get rid of Freckles:

More modern treatments for lightening freckles include freezing them with liquid nitrogen, and the use of strong acid peels or ablative laser treatments which are also used to treat fine lines and wrinkles. Freezing, chemical peels and ablative laser treatments, while more effective than conventional treatments, can damage healthy skin, cause scarring and demand lengthy recovery times.

Laurentine, why don't you like freckles? I like girls having freckles, especially with a red hair Wink. I advise you not to get rid of them, they are the sign of youth Smile
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

To get rid of freckles you should eat more vitamin C, as many as possible sour products. In early spring it is good to apply cream on your skin and a special cream of protection against sun.

why to get rid of freckles? I have too freckles but I feel proud of them. They say that people who have freckles are lucky. Smile
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

M.Helen Wrote:why to get rid of freckles? I have too freckles but I feel proud of them. They say that people who have freckles are lucky. Smile

anyway you can not get rid of them permanently. they become less visible, but not totally disappear. I have freckles to. And many men admire their beauty, in that I'm very lucky

Peach Wrote:
M.Helen Wrote:why to get rid of freckles? I have too freckles but I feel proud of them. They say that people who have freckles are lucky. Smile

anyway you can not get rid of them permanently. they become less visible, but not totally disappear. I have freckles to. And many men admire their beauty, in that I'm very lucky

I heard that using laser can permanently remove freckles. I do not know if it's true what I heard.

Rid of freckles with cosmetic masks
Fading the spots on the skin and hence the freckles is possible if you follow strictly a cosmetic program based on natural masks. There are many methods and remedies anti-freckles, but the most effective are the cosmetic masks made in the house (if to exclude anti-freckle laser treatment).
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Cosmetics masks based on the parsley, lemon juice, currant and orange represent one of natural solutions to get rid of freckles. Stir the parsley juice with those of currant, lemon and orange and mix it with cream for your face. Apply this mask in the evening, before bed, several times a week.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

In the range treatments of anti-freckle are included and lotions obtained from sweet milk and cucumber. Cut a cucumber into small pieces and put over it sweet milk, uncooked. Let it soak for several hours, after which throw the milk. Over the soak cucumber add face cream.

Mask of onions and vinegar is another natural treatment with effects in blurring or eliminating freckles. Chop one onion finely and mix with 3 tablespoons of vinegar. Lotion obtained is kept in the refrigerator.
You can opt for natural treatments on lemon. Mix 3 tablespoons of lemon juice with 20 grams of yeast and another 20 grams of wheat bran. The composition obtained is applied on areas with freckles 2-3 times a day.

Skin care with freckles can be done and with the flowers of dandelion tea and snowdrop. Boil three tablespoons of dandelion flowers or snowdrop with a cup of water, then apply on areas with freckles and blemishes, twice daily.
Although quite effective, anti-freckle treatments can have negative repercussions on the skin, if are used in exaggeration. Effective results come not from the frequency with which they are used in one days, but of the longer duration of treatment.