Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be passionate about life?
Many people care just about money, how to earn them as much as possible, may be to maintain their families, relatives, themselves. I don't say that to earn money is sth bad, but it mustn't be our main purpose in life. This fuss makes people unhappy, makes them forget about the real values of life, such as love, friendship, moral, faith. But unfortunately, they pay attention to these values when it is too late. So, how to organise our life in order to live it in the right way, to be fond of it?

Every minute when you do sth, you should ask yourself, whether you do it for the sake of your life, other people, your relatives or for the sake of money. Every time ask yourself if you are happy, if not, what makes you unhappy...

Hm it's a difficult question. However, if you try you can succeed. One thing that you need is to have good relationship with your friends, family, husband(wife), children and always think of them. In this way you won't live for yourself but for the others, but when you live for the others you feel happy Smile and enjoy to live.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Run free and explore your life, with perseverance, consistency, always listening, The inner ability to strive on, to proceed in power love and a sound mind.

It's the same as being happy! I'm normally a happy person, so I think i can help you out with that. :mrgreen: Just start! You have to start!! Man, it doesn't matter if you are feeling like crap, or feeling dead or tierd.... If you start, 5 minutes later you'll feel better.... Snowball effect!! Except here it's summer and the weather is amazing Confusedlurp If you start it, then you'll gradually feel better and better every second. Just start thinking about some things that make you happy, and go for it! You'll start filling up. It doesn't matter if it's something stupid, the brain doesn't care, you can CHOOSE to be happy. Even if your laughter is false, or your happiness is false, it doesn't matter for the brain. Trick it. :mrgreen: It will get more and more real in no time. You can just say to yourself: And I have amazing eyes! But it's the emotion that matters... You can say it normally, but REALLY PROUDLY say it. Find always reasons to be happy, even if it's just durning 5 or 10 minutes.... Other people don't know how good CAN they feel, so that's why they feel bad\normal usually. But good news you're starting to wake up... It will be worth it, you don't even know the result.... So try try it! It improves your health, and happy people are crazy magnetic. Easiest thing ever for me. The ahrdest thing is starting, but now that you've read this post, you have already started starting.... Just by thinking on the outcome (Which you can't!) give it a shot! Go on, see if you can do it, which you can, so see how good can you do it! :mrgreen:

to enjoy life and be happy you have to enjoy what you have ... to love what you win or to values what you love :love

:-P :-P :-P
i think person should never forgot the child in himself.... never..never.. the child will always say you how to activate and how to get happiness))