Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to forgive peoples' mistakes?
How to forgive peoples' mistakes? It is a big issue. Even if a person makes excuses, you cannot always forgive him or her....Why does this happen?

happens because our prompter can not get over ... realized that the mind can forgive but body, soul keep that feeling of betrayal, the pain! only time can heal! or sometimes it is not enough :nonnon

depends on who and depends what he is excuse for, what you're dealing with that person! what it means to him your forgiveness! if you robbed, beaten, publicly humiliated when no forgiveness! you can be sure it will make again!

- I do not know how ..... is a problem for me to forgive ..... especially if it reached my pride .... I can not forgive treason friends ....in rest a simple "forgive me" frankly would be enough ....toforgive ..... spiritually must pass time ...
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

To this question is no answer or a general method, generally used and functioning for all cases. Much depends on the person and why beg for mercy..

there is not a theory that would guide people and help to forgive. Can not be written rules or steps that should be followed. There are too many things to be considered and also depends on persons involved...

i think the best way to forgive people's mistake is to live by present daytime. without to thinking of something was made before. only here and now. we should think what is he doing now, what is his behavior now, and the most important point is the question: can he make the same mistake more??? :haha

I think it's happening because all of us wants to be better than others. I think it doesn't matter what kind of mistake it is I think all the people deserve one more chance to make things go better. No one is perfect on this world, all of us make mistakes, many of it are very serious, but if we can not forgive it how can God forgive us? Put this question into your mind

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHY SHOULD WE FORGIVE OTHERS? euigorwithyou 13 14,105 03-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post: sarah578