Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iraqi war
Guys what is your opinion on the Iraqi war? Do you support or reject it? Many died and are keep dying for what? Are their lives spent in vain, for nothing?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

The US has won every battle it has fought in Iraq, but it has lost the war.
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

The war is not ended yet, that's why it's early to make any conclusions. USA took what it needed - the fuel, so maybe it won the war.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

I know that the Iraqi people hate Americans a lot.
Even those who at the beginning of the war backed Americans, now have changed their opinion, because they can see the consequences. This war will last forever if Americans want it.

Iraqi war and 9/11/01, serve three(3) purpose, to inavade Russina republics, make sure that USA get rid off Saddam Hussein, and unable scoot missiles to fly in Israel,the rest of the war, for the USA is business like war.

S.Sindjelich 2 Wrote:Iraqi war and 9/11/01, serve three(3) purpose, to inavade Russina republics, make sure that USA get rid off Saddam Hussein, and unable scoot missiles to fly in Israel,the rest of the war, for the USA is business like war.
I'm sorry Sindjelich, what do you mean by "Russina republics"?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

(Benn)
If 9/11/01 didn't hapen:chasing Osame Bin Laden, (unless war) G.W.Bush would never succeed to enter in to Russian territory...this is what mean:Russian republics...

did Bush attacked Russia? What are you talking about, Sindjelich?

(Benn)
No Benn,if USA did try forcefully enter into Russian republics, today US-NATO wuldun't be in Kosovo, or with their missle and military arsenal to arm neighbors of Russia, thanks to the 9/11/01,conspiracy,by chasing Osama Bin Laden, they are stll in Russian republics,qite frankly, on expense of the American tax payers.

I agree, the terrorist act happened on the 11th of September 2001 was a prerequisite to enter Iraq and maybe Iran in the future.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

(Steven)agree, they will try to subdue Iran,after that,all Muslim nations might/will "rise" agaist Russia...

dear Sindjelich please explain why all Muslim countries should rise agaisnt Russia? Russia backs Iran's uranium enriching. So Russia is an ally of Muslim countries.

(Benn)
If you can explainl, why America was supportig Osama Bin Laden fighting Sovijet Army,in Afghanistan, Bosnia and Kosovo, that might help to explin;after...Iran is over-run; why all Muslims nations might "jump" on the big brother's and its suprim allies Saudi Arabia Wagon.

America was supporting Osama Bin Laden in fighting against the Soviet Army?
That's a news for me. Why did he fight against Russia?

(M.Helen)
Good question, best information, you could get, I guess from ,G.W.Bush or ex president of the USA B.Clinton ,,thay know why Osama Bin Laden, was fighting Sovijet i Afghanistan,Serbs Bosnia and Kosovo.

was it because America wanted Russia to be in permanent wars and thereby have a poor military condition?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

(Terry)
After Russian revolution, Sovijet Union was run by the followeres of the Western policy, the policy of the USA ' Zionist' was,with the fascist war,war in Chechnia,war in former Yugoslavia,Bosna and Kosovo, to get rid from the hard liner who were against West finance communism.
After the WW II, with the cold war agaist Sovijet Uion,USA have hed many plans to establish its foot on the Russian and othere communist countries terrirory, but two (2) main plans were to separat Russia from 500 years protected republics,and make 'sure' ,,after communism cosolidate into Western democracy" all industry in Russia and othere ex communist countries that makes man-kind welthy; fall in the hands of the unGodly people.

So earlier the USA helped fighting the against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, and now it fights against Afganistan...
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

(Terry)
As long they are near Russian border, the war they protend fighting therrosim in Afghanistan, for USA is succeesful mission they ever dearam, the rest of the mission,(like in Kosovo), they will inpower Muslims to take care of.

S.Sindjelich 2 Wrote:As long they are near Russian border, the war they protend fighting therrosim in Afghanistan, for USA is succeesful mission they ever dearam, the rest of the mission,(like in Kosovo), they will inpower Muslims to take care of.

But they will always be near, does that mean the war will never end?

today it seems that the cold war between the two parts of the world resumes.

...even more, I would say it's not only a war between two main parts, I would say it's a war between 3 or 4 parts of the world: USA, Europe, Asia, Russia

Did you notice that China is now strong enough to do whatever it wants, so nobody is messing with it?

I think you are right today there are not 2 camps. There are more. Now it is not cold war between ideologies but between national interests and ambitions of countries. If US cross too many lines they can find themselves outnumbered.

SiD Wrote:I think you are right today there are not 2 camps. There are more. Now it is not cold war between ideologies but between national interests and ambitions of countries. If US cross too many lines they can find themselves outnumbered.
you are right SiD, but the question is "how many lines will be considered as "many" for the USA"? I've noticed something: USA has used the Georgian war in its favour for sure. This war helped promoting and advancing USA's image on the global level, but especially on the local one. Naive people believe to everything said by authorities from Washington. So, I think none of you heard any of the European country to protest against the Iraqi war during the Georgian war right? But, HELLOO, people, where are you? Remember - what USA did and is doing against Iraq is much bigger human right infringement than what Russia is doing to Georgia.
So many victims died in Iraq, and nobody gives a damn about it.