Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m auditioning for a weight loss show
I’m auditioning for a weigh loss show and others who’ve auditioned before me told me that during the audition they have a huge table filled with food. Half of the table is filled with junk food such as fried chicken, donuts, candy, high calorie drinks etc., the other side is filled with healthy options such as fruits and veggies. There are fitness trainers there helping with the audition process and they sort of push those auditioning to eat. Now I really want to ace this audition and do you think I should eat something? Eat a little bit of both sides possibly? I know there are some psych reasons behind them serving those types of food. Any thoughts?

Also, I was told that the final interview during the audition is done by the creative producer of the show. Well I googled his name and turns out that his background describes him as a acclaimed inspirational speaker, corporate trainer and holistic consultant majoring in communications, human behavior, psychology and counseling. He is also a consultant and corporate strategist for a media company. It was probably his idea to lay out the food. Others that have auditioned told me that during their time with him, he asked them questions but seemed very strict, stern, irritated, fierce, and unemotional. I’m wondering if this is sort of a tactic. Because this does not seem like the traits of a motivational speaker, etc. It’s not like he was tired or something because I got this info from people who were first to audition that day so he wasn’t irritated from a long day’s work.

Can I get your opinions on the matter please. Thank you very much!

[quote="ford_winter"]I’m auditioning for a weigh loss show and others who’ve auditioned before me told me that during the audition they have a huge table filled with food. Half of the table is filled with junk food such as fried chicken, donuts, candy, high calorie drinks etc., the other side is filled with healthy options such as fruits and veggies. There are fitness trainers there helping with the audition process and they sort of push those auditioning to eat. Now I really want to ace this audition and do you think I should eat something? Eat a little bit of both sides possibly? I know there are some psych reasons behind them serving those types of food. Any thoughts?/quote]

if you were to eat only healthy food ... after a while you get to eat fat food with big appetite! not good! if you eat fatty food will not get results! not good! eat a piece of bad food, to fulfill your appetite and fulfill your hunger with healthy food! to have always near you ... fruit, if you get hungry to have what to crunch! do not let tempted by the idea that the sport will get down what you ate! preserves a certain amount of food
so as to feel like you ate but not as nothing no fit in your stomach! Good luck! Smile Confuseduper
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

[quote="ford_winter"
Also, I was told that the final interview during the audition is done by the creative producer of the show. Well I googled his name and turns out that his background describes him as a acclaimed inspirational speaker, corporate trainer and holistic consultant majoring in communications, human behavior, psychology and counseling. He is also a consultant and corporate strategist for a media company. It was probably his idea to lay out the food. Others that have auditioned told me that during their time with him, he asked them questions but seemed very strict, stern, irritated, fierce, and unemotional. I’m wondering if this is sort of a tactic. Because this does not seem like the traits of a motivational speaker, etc. It’s not like he was tired or something because I got this info from people who were first to audition that day so he wasn’t irritated from a long day’s work.
Can I get your opinions on the matter please. Thank you very much![/quote]

it must be like that to be able to understand who is right and who is wrong! Who will survive and will be interesting to the public! he simply do his job! you should not be afraid! be like you even if you have the gift to play the theater!
good luck! Confuseduper ;-)
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

you got some very good tips from Benn! if you go casting not forget about these tips! try not to be tempted by the table in the hall! and this is an attempt to competitors
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

You want to loseweight and you need motivation? for thta you go to the audition? or you want to become a star?
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

In my view T.V shows are about one thing entertainment! They are looking for people who will make the most impact on the show so they get more viewers thus more ratings. So why would they want to have people on the show who are boring and do exactly what they are told.
Eat all the junk food and be a real pain in the ass that will get you the gig, because then you can turn this around and during the filming show what a fantastic impact the show has had and they will be able to say how great they are.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I reclaim my motivation to lose weight after losing and gaining the same weight? Lulu 0 3,654 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: