Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs are as smart as toddlers.
The canine IQ test results are in: Even the average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child. Do you believe? And who said that animals are different from humans? Smile :lol:

Nathan Wrote:The canine IQ test results are in: Even the average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child. Do you believe? And who said that animals are different from humans? Smile :lol:

Neither I doubted that dogs are smart! are some amazing creatures, devoted friends and family defenders! Smile

I have a dog and a grandchildren of 2-year-old that stay in my care .... understand that they are the same intellectual level? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Nathan Wrote:The canine IQ test results are in: Even the average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child. Do you believe? And who said that animals are different from humans? Smile :lol:

Nice.........thery nice........I knew that dogs are not stupid, but with such IQ level....that's why they are the best friends of humans..they are smart! Confuseduper

Faw_Peter Wrote:Nice.........thery nice........I knew that dogs are not stupid, but with such IQ level....that's why they are the best friends of humans..they are smart! Confuseduper

good sense of humor .. but that is not of laughing to ... soon we will not have children but machines.. :nonnon

yes, is great that they have intellect, but that still does not mean that they are equal with human. Man is the most superior being in the world. That was, is and will be! Smile
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Nathan Wrote:The canine IQ test results are in: Even the average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child.
Where did you get the statisics? From Fox News or 60 Minutes? It looks like the sort of "news" that isn´t really "news worthy".

If your sources say that an average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child then I can say that an average human has the mental abilities far surpassing that of a 2-year-old dog!

55° N - 13° E Wrote:If your sources say that an average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child then I can say that an average human has the mental abilities far surpassing that of a 2-year-old dog!

no doubt about this fact ... but is still surprising that they have intellect...not matter at what level but matter that they have it

Nathan Wrote:
55° N - 13° E Wrote:If your sources say that an average dog has the mental abilities of a 2-year-old child then I can say that an average human has the mental abilities far surpassing that of a 2-year-old dog!

no doubt about this fact ... but is still surprising that they have intellect...not matter at what level but matter that they have it
I know, Nathan, I was only trying to be funny. Smile

Dogs are as smart as humans are, and they can be our best friends :-)

hellodear Wrote:Dogs are as smart as humans are, and they can be our best friends :-)

they not only can, dogs are our best friends, our partners, protectors and defenders Smile !
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:..... dogs are our best friends, our partners, protectors and defenders Smile !
Maybe MY DOG is all of that but the only thing YOUR DOG does is keep me awake all night. :lol:

55° N - 13° E Wrote:Maybe MY DOG is all of that but the only thing YOUR DOG does is keep me awake all night. :lol:

mine does the same, has two months and still can not sleep at night normal and yap all night in the house
:roll:

monkey pups behave better than the offspring of the human. British Zoology of the University Surra of several years during studied monkey and concluded that their children never do not whims or whine without reason. It is enough that mom or employees to take the child in their arms as she suddenly calms down. When human child of the same age, usually, do much more problems. scientists explain this by the fact that childhood of monkeys is shorter than the men. That's why primates soon begin to act more mature... here is another examples of animal behavior...

it is good that animals also are smart (in a way), but they can not be compared with humans, with our brains and it's capability . To do that is wrong and without any sense... :roll:
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Quote:црщ шы ф пщп
are these new letters in English alphabet? .since i know not.. or maybe are new Russian neologisms? also, think, not :quoi ... I want to know what you posted there good or bad? :quoi

Dogs are really smart, and they can be teach as well as teach a baby to do something, but there is a no, you can not teach them to speak, but to do something it is very easy. They are very useful in different police operations because they can be teach to feel where the bad guys are and it is wonderful to have such help.

Maybe they are smart but i don't think that you can make it to understand everything and to do everything you will say it. Don't forget that they are animals, and we are humans and there is a great difference between us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What will happen to our environment if dogs slowly vanished from this world? TheFair 0 5,428 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: