Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Again KGB?
I've come across a piece of news recently – Sweden, presiding in the EU now, tries to include Belarus into the Eastern Partnership and their ambassador has even dared to say that “before becoming a European; one should become a Belarusian”.
(soderkoping . org . ua/page19529 . html)
( charter97 . org/en/news/2009/7/20/20239/)
I don’t know what you think of it but I’m sure this is pipe dreams! It turns out that Belarusian KGB should invade my privacy; I’ll have to be afraid of expressing my opinion and my salary will be in the form of cheese and butter!?
(charter97 . org/en/news/2009/8/4/20693/)
(charter97 . org/en/news/2009/8/4/20697/)
Not for love or money!! If the Swedes want to open European borders for such a tyrannical regime, then they are insane imo. How do you take it, guys?

Quote:I've come across a piece of news recently – Sweden, presiding in the EU now, tries to include Belarus into the Eastern Partnership and their ambassador has even dared to say that “before becoming a European; one should become a Belarusian”.
(soderkoping . org . ua/page19529 . html)
( charter97 . org/en/news/2009/7/20/20239/)
I don’t know what you think of it but I’m sure this is pipe dreams! It turns out that Belarusian KGB should invade my privacy; I’ll have to be afraid of expressing my opinion and my salary will be in the form of cheese and butter!?
(charter97 . org/en/news/2009/8/4/20693/)
(charter97 . org/en/news/2009/8/4/20697/)
Not for love or money!! If the Swedes want to open European borders for such a tyrannical regime, then they are insane imo. How do you take it, guys?

Tell me, please, what's your age? Where are you from? And what do you mean upon KGB?
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Kusnetsov Wrote:Tell me, please, what's your age? Where are you from? And what do you mean upon KGB?
Also your addresses for the last 20 years, every single place of employment, the names and party affiliations of all your relatives, every single instance of contact with foreigners and where you hide your assets Smile
Old habits die hard. Confusedhock: :lol:
BTW, excellent work this week with Zarema Sadulayeva and her husband, Alik Dzhabrailov. Was it payback for the hits on Yamadayev?
I must admit though that the erasure of Ruslam and Sulim were masterful. I understand the hits in Moscow.... but all the way in Dubai? Man... the KGB or whatever they're called now are good! Or were those Mafia hits? Or are they the same? Really complicated (and dangerous) business. Just curious - why did Lebed fall out of the sky? Whom did he piss off?

Quote:Also your addresses for the last 20 years, every single place of employment, the names and party affiliations of all your relatives, every single instance of contact with foreigners and where you hide your assets
Old habits die hard.
BTW, excellent work this week with Zarema Sadulayeva and her husband, Alik Dzhabrailov. Was it payback for the hits on Yamadayev?
I must admit though that the erasure of Ruslam and Sulim were masterful. I understand the hits in Moscow.... but all the way in Dubai? Man... the KGB or whatever they're called now are good! Or were those Mafia hits? Or are they the same? Really complicated (and dangerous) business. Just curious - why did Lebed fall out of the sky? Whom did he piss off?

Are you afraid of somthing you call "KGB"? But why are you not afraid of, let's say, CIA?
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

Kusnetsov Wrote:Tell me, please, what's your age? Where are you from? And what do you mean upon KGB?
Bravo, Kusnetsov! Smile
Kusnetsov Wrote:Are you afraid of somthing you call "KGB"? But why are you not afraid of, let's say, CIA?
Bravo, again!! Confuseduper

Admiral,
When you say "afraid" aren't you projecting a little bit? There is no need for fear (on my part anyway). I am just trying to bring a little balance to this board because the world already has an abundance of old farts who still believe that every evil in this world was planned by the 'Bilderberg Group" or the CIA. I am interested in your personal views on the latest developments in terms of professional hits on supporters and detractors of various Kavkaz people. I was also curious how you felt about Lebed, But if you're unwilling to discuss the topic, I totally understand. I would be as well. Best to keep your head down like in the old days. You know what they say... нахо́дка для шпио́на.

55th,
Good to see that old sixties type of affiliations and affinities are still alive in the hearts of some Western old timers :-P Although, I bet that it's a huge burden to encounter people who don't agree with you instantly. Isn't freedom a wonderful thing? For most of us anyway, the ones who like diversity of views. For example - I am looking forward eagerly to your next set of authoritative pronouncements.

Cheers to both of you.

Quote:I am interested in your personal views on the latest developments in terms of professional hits on supporters and detractors of various Kavkaz people

Just agree with me that it's quite difficult to discusss anything with a man who sees "KGB's hand" in every phenomenon of the world. Sorry, but you're lack of coolness.
P.S. Still I agree with you that thinking of 'Bilderberg Group" is absurd.

Kusnetsov Wrote:.. it's quite difficult to discusss anything with a man who sees "KGB's hand" in every phenomenon of the world.
During the Soviet times the Americans said that everything that was bad was because of the Communists. Now they say that everything is the fault of terrorists. Are they still talking about the KGB? The CIA has killed more Americans than the KGB!

Quote:During the Soviet times the Americans said that everything that was bad was because of the Communists. Now they say that everything is the fault of terrorists. Are they still talking about the KGB? The CIA has killed more Americans than the KGB!

Fully agree. And most of all during the Cold War it was Americans who were intimidating themselves with "the Communist threat". Time has passed by, USSR has died as well as KGB. But "the Communist threat" has remained. An American propaganda in times of the Cold War was not at least better (more democratic) than the Soviet one. I'd say there was much more hysteria in the USA then. And when USSR sent Sputnik to the Earth orbit the USA answered with the nuclear charge sending it to the orbit and exploding it there.

Quote:The CIA has killed more Americans than the KGB!

You're absolutely right.

Kusnetsov Wrote:... when USSR sent Sputnik to the Earth orbit the USA answered with the nuclear charge sending it to the orbit and exploding it there.

Did the U.S. explode Sputnik?

Quote:Did the U.S. explode Sputnik?

No, it did not. The USA sent their Redstone rocket several month later (Operation Argus).

I'm wrong. I've googled and learnt the 1st nuclear explode was on August 27, 1958. The 1st U.S. satellite was launched on February 1, 1958 (actually, this American satellite was the answer to Sputnik) and thus it was launched earlier than the nuclear charge. My mistake.

Nevertheless, it was an American documentary film I watched that represented the 1st nuclear explode within Operation Argus as the answer to Soviet Sputnik launch.

Kusnetsov Wrote:... it was an American documentary film I watched that represented the 1st nuclear explode within Operation Argus as the answer to Soviet Sputnik launch.
Thank you for the information, Kusnetsov.

The Soviet Union was first in EVERYTHING, except on the moon. And that´s very interesting because the CCCP had very little money for rocketry research while the U.S. had lots of money - so I suppose the Soviet Union had much better technology. Actually, the Soviet Union was ready to send a man on the moon a long time before the Americans but the Kreml was more interested in using rockets to build weapons, not space travel.

Quote:...but the Kreml was more interested in using rockets to build weapons, not space travel.

'tis a disputable point. Though one should not run out this. Nontheless, the the very problem of USSR was the constant "adequate" reaction to U.S. provocations (to technical innovations as well) and with this, in my opinion, USSR chose the wrong way of its own technical progress. If the Soviet leaders had enough coolness (presence of mind) and enough brains and wisdom the Soviet Union could create real technical miracles. Practicly they waisted lots of money on "strange" projects, like the "Buran" programme (similar to Space Shuttle).
Though, again in my opinion, USSR did much more for peaceful space exploration. USA shut the "Appolo" programme after Kennedy's death for it didn't bring them money. An enormous enthusiasm was a distinct feature of USSR. And I just do not know if it was the distinct feature of the USA.

P.S. And of course there was the Arms Race.

Kusnetsov is the shame of Eu-Forums, he's not reasonable person, and what he says is just a Delirium! no arguments, not just a little logic... He's repeating his obscene government stupidity here!
So Everybody don't take a notice on his posts! Anyway, its useless to change his deeply brainwashed mind, as he never respects different opinion on this forum!

Quote:Kusnetsov is the shame of Eu-Forums, he's not reasonable person, and what he says is just a Delirium! no arguments, not just a little logic... He's repeating his obscene government stupidity here!
So Everybody don't take a notice on his posts! Anyway, its useless to change his deeply brainwashed mind, as he never respects different opinion on this forum!

Just calm down. And be cool. It looks like you panic. If you want to insult me just find me and say it looking into my eyes.

P.S. Talking about "obscene government" what exact government do you mean?

Tamsa Wrote:Kusnetsov is the shame of Eu-Forums, he's not reasonable person, and what he says is just a Delirium! no arguments, not just a little logic... He's repeating his obscene government stupidity here!
Even if you do not agree with Kusnetsov, you CANNOT SAY that "he's not reasonable person". He will also supply you with his arguements if you are specific and tell him what you do not agree with.

Reading your post above I can say that it is YOU who is "not reasonable person", and "what YOU says is just a Delirium! no arguments, not just a little logic... "

If you really have something that you do not agree with about Kusnetsov you can say it without agressive words and make DISCUSSION, not obscene stupidity yourself. Where is your logic and arguement? I don't see it.

Quote:Even if you do not agree with Kusnetsov, you CANNOT SAY that "he's not reasonable person". He will also supply you with his arguements if you are specific and tell him what you do not agree with.

Reading your post above I can say that it is YOU who is "not reasonable person", and "what YOU says is just a Delirium! no arguments, not just a little logic... "

If you really have something that you do not agree with about Kusnetsov you can say it without agressive words and make DISCUSSION, not obscene stupidity yourself. Where is your logic and arguement? I don't see it.

It’s an unusual feeling when someone in the world may stand up for another one even not knowing each other. It makes life interesting and inhabits it with living beings that are not indifferent. It may sound too pathetic but, anyway, thank you, 55° N - 13° E55° N - 13° E.

Kusnetsov Wrote:It’s an unusual feeling when someone in the world may stand up for another one even not knowing each other. It makes life interesting and inhabits it with living beings that are not indifferent. It may sound too pathetic but, anyway, thank you, 55° N - 13° E55° N - 13° E.

You are very welcome.

It´s not important to agree with everyone, all of the time - but even if I do not agree with you, you have always used SINCERE logic. Your logic may not always be the same as my logic but I understand that you are always sincere. That is important. Smile