Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queer wedding in Italy
Two young people invited to their wedding over 70 dogs. And that because both are great animal lovers. On her wedding invitation wrote:" The dogs of all breeds are welcome".
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Terry Wrote:Two young people invited to their wedding over 70 dogs. And that because both are great animal lovers. On her wedding invitation wrote:" The dogs of all breeds are welcome".

:lol: :lol: :lol: and how to make my puppy not know about this wedding? He missed an event like this. They were probably inspired by the movie "101 Dalmatians", if you remember in the film have been present a lot of dogs at the wedding of Jane and Peter.

how stupid ... and probably all for advertising :deg

happened around there was no wedding with cats? :mdr
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

Benn Wrote:happened around there was no wedding with cats? :mdr

People do want they want at their wedding. Is quite original. They are loves dogs. Yes is not often met, but I do not think at the wedding was invited only dogs.

Quote:They were probably inspired by the movie "101 Dalmatians"

were married and dogs? :? :?

Coaster Wedding Favors commemorating a nuptial can simply be done with wedding favors alone.

https://www.bestpricefavors.com/product-...ng-favors/