Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!!
I live in Georgia and don’t know who else to turn to for help! I had three sons; they served in the Georgian armed forces. Only one of them is still alive after the war against South Ossetia. Now he says that Americans are going to revive training their battalion for deployment in Afghanistan![presstv . ir / detail . aspx ? id = 103503 & sectionid = 351020606]. Moreover, size of US military training will be increased greatly for (as they say) better preparing our military for battle operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Only imagine that! Recent disgraceful war against South Ossetia Has been just over, leaving me with two dead sons, and now they are going to take away my last son to fight not even for his homeland!
What comes next? Only God knows what is on the mind of that jerk Saakashvili. I’m afraid that then, after military operation testing of our pals in Afghanistan and Iraq, he will again send them to the next war for Georgian reunification! I think there’s only one power in the word now which can influence the USA and its Georgian protйgй, M. Saakashvili. That’s you - Europeans! I beg you to be quick about it, or there will be another war in Georgia and many people will die!!

Were your sons forced to join the US army?
All that glitters is gold

I don´t know how many wars there will be in the future. I know that the only good war will be when we fight against the Americans and the only good end will be when the world defeats them. :|

we, regretful, can not involve in politics of another country as long as does not affect the lifes of our citizens. You must find a way to remove the Saakashvili from power. try to seek solutions in law, written and unwritten rules, fair and unfair.

Now we don't live in the period of world wars when taking up with force and lead on the field of battle. I think he has the right to refuse enrollment in the army to fight for another country.

tricker Wrote:You must find a way to remove the Saakashvili from power. try to seek solutions in law, written and unwritten rules, fair and unfair.
I must agree.

Faw_Peter Wrote:I think he has the right to refuse enrollment in the army to fight for another country.
That is not 100% sure, Peter. Some MUST do cumpulsory military service and then you MUST go where the military tells you to go or you will go to prison or even shot dead.

The Americans (for example) were compelled to go into the military and then they MUST go to Vietnam.
Also the Puerto Ricans were compelled to go to Vietnam with the Americans. Perhaps the Georgians are in the same circumstance?

Then we really can do nothing for his son, nor for this country. Usually when it involves more state to aid in a conflict that conflict reaches a problem for everyone, and already not only a state but all suffer, is demonstrated by our past, full of wars. Easier to understand ,is like in a fight, when a friend interfere to defend the other and both suffer, even if the in end they are the Winners.

Faw_Peter Wrote:...is like in a fight, when a friend interfere to defend the other and both suffer, even if the in end they are the Winners.
Or when the friend wants to fight someone but if he is loses he wants you to fight also. I don´t have such "friends".

I think the only way to help the OP is to find some other country for him and his family to live. Cry

Yes, try to found illegal ways to result you problems. The relationships with powerful people can help in such difficult situations or........prayes.. :ange

55° N - 13° E Wrote:I think the only way to help the OP is to find some other country for him and his family to live. Cry

Yes, is a solution to leave the country and to go to live elsewhere, but in Georgia do not live 100 people but millions and soon everyone may try to do the same. :?

Faw_Peter Wrote:Yes, is a solution to leave the country and to go to live elsewhere, but in Georgia do not live 100 people but millions and soon everyone may try to do the same. :?
So we must think abut the first solution again .... join the EU and let democracy defeat Fascism. If you allow Georgia to continue how it is today you have Mussolini Dictatorship. The U.S. has a very low quality of Democracy and it is more like Fascist than Democratic so if you let the Americans inside the governmet of Georgia you will have American Dictatorship.

European, EU democracy is the best solution for Europe and (maybe?) for most of the world.

If you want to know something about international democracy then look here:
http://www.economist.com/media/pdf/DEMOC...007_v3.pdf

hellodear Wrote:The relationships with powerful people can help in such difficult situations or........prayes.. :ange

I do not think prayers will help so to based on "them" do not deserve. better to pray while seeking real solutions. so gonna go