Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there going to be some changes in EU immigration policy?
Our Union should solve the problem of immigration on its territory at last. At this time the ranks of European illegal immigrants are reinforced by … Georgians! And there is no surprise in it. Political and economic situation in their native country makes them to immigrate to our countries. Recently it has been known that they have scrambled to Poland in a lousy way. And now they are lamenting that they feel a draft here (georgiatimes. info/en/articles/19443.html). But what were their expectations? They’ve got here illegally!
Europe needs toughening of its immigration policy! Right now! Endless deportation can not solve this problem. I doubt that these people will finally return to Georgia. Today they are in Poland - tomorrow they’ll scatter all over EU.

Quote:Europe needs toughening of its immigration policy! Right now! Endless deportation can not solve this problem. I doubt that these people will finally return to Georgia. Today they are in Poland - tomorrow they’ll scatter all over EU.

is not the imigration the solution for their problem. No country will agree to help such a number of people, so especially now, in times of crisis, when sometimes they can not help its citizens ,and also beside crisis, yet flooding and fires from this summer.

I do not think that will change anything ... no need ... because we want to believe that will be all right at them. Those who need help will be helped ,because not everybody will have will and will want to leave the country...

Neoloni Wrote:... Europe needs toughening of its immigration policy! ...
I agree with you, Neoloni.

Studies thus show that in order to maintain a population pyramid like that of the 1990s, which was the best in Europe’s history in terms of the ratio between working-age people and those dependent on them –the change in which raised alarms over the sustainability of the pension system– continuous and massive entries of new immigrants would be needed.

unusual gifts for women
website conversion optimization

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An ambush for the government over Latvian Immigration Law sdraughtdrabit 0 1,410 02-02-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: sdraughtdrabit
  legal and policy survey 2010 - please help typonaut 1 3,100 09-13-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Johnjamesfdsd
  We have become hostages of US artful foreign policy! Anzori 0 7,528 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Immigration Cost Moussak 0 3,664 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: