Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fires in Greece
Recently all news agencies have reported that hot temps and high winds fanned fires in Greece. But it is interesting that wildfires have been ruffling mainly in the Attica region and in southern Crete, although hot, dry and windy weather has been all over the country! Why?
It is rumored that these areas of outstanding natural beauty are very suitable for location of some secret objects, for example, for notorious CIA secret prisons! See for yourself!
Our Attica is served by three ports - Piraeus, Rafina and Lavrion, which will be more convenient for covert transportation of US secret correctional clients here (leaving alone Crete Island) than their previous air delivery in Eastern Europe. And the very name of Attica region is rather apt. It reminds everybody another Attica (New York, USA) - the site of a notorious prison riot, doesn’t it?

I do not think that ... so happened, that these particular areas to be covered by the flames ... why, wherever, should be politically involved? that makes bad heart to people and arouses hatred among peoples, governments Also turn a guess in a problem around the world, cause might be discussed by big and imposing states in the world(which are involved)

is too much what you say ... I do not think they caused fires on purpose ... since small ,people are taught to not play with fire ... so power can not be kept under control ...

Greece every year fight this enemy of man and nature. Perhaps the only fault is not only human but is anyway is presently somewhere too. Unfortunately the fire can not be prevented, but should be, in such moments, the neighbors and the damaged country's forces to take all necessary measures, what is done Smile

State of emergency in Greece! Floods have made havoc! Rains have "drowned" island almost completely, now reached a stretch covered by water. Residents have seen cars taken by torrents in minutes. Torential have entered in houses and destroyed everything. This is also planned or is the hand of CIA?
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

Steven Wrote:State of emergency in Greece! Floods have made havoc! Rains have "drowned" island almost completely, now reached a stretch covered by water. Residents have seen cars taken by torrents in minutes. Torential have entered in houses and destroyed everything. This is also planned or is the hand of CIA?

No, here is the rain fault... this year in Europe is a real nature unleash ... Besides Greece, Turkey were being flooded, the earthquake and visited by a tornado. And now France, namely Cannes suffers from inundation ... ;(

Fires continue to burn in the Attica area northeast of Athens, as Greece continues battling the blazes for the fourth day. At present, about 11am in Greece, firefighters and firefighting planes and helicopters are vigorously defending the town of Nea Makri on the east coast of Attica, Sky TV reports.

shane Wrote:Fires continue to burn in the Attica area northeast of Athens, as Greece continues battling the blazes for the fourth day. At present, about 11am in Greece, firefighters and firefighting planes and helicopters are vigorously defending the town of Nea Makri on the east coast of Attica, Sky TV reports.

Have they found out where the fire comes from? Is the nature or man (as usually) guilty ? Now it is cold outside and the fire is expected to slowdown...so let's hope that soon the fire will be extinguished, unless other new arise
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions