Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics acting upon ordinary citizens
Hello, fellas! I’ve just wanted to share my indignation with you. I have been living in Estonia during all my life, but I’m, you know… an ethnic Russian. Naturally, I want to speak my native language and watch TV programs in it. And I had this opportunity: you see, I’ve paid some money for cable television in Russian. Everything was pretty fine if you get my meaning. However, our authorities have decided to put in jail the man who organized this thing.
mg . co . za/article/2009-09-01-estonian-exmayor-jailed-for-pirating-russian-tv-shows
They say he’s illegally taken our money! But the matter is that we have no other options, and frankly we don’t need one. We are ready to pay him the money; by the way, it’s a very small sum! In fact, no one else wants to deal with it or has any possibility. You know, these sorts of petty dirty tricks of local authorities usually spoil the life of rank-and-file citizens. There’s no love between our politicians but ultimately we are the ones who suffer the most from it! I say, these sorts of things are called discrimination almost everywhere, but it’s quite regular and normal here, although we’ve entered into the EU!

Quote:In fact, no one else wants to deal with it or has any possibility. You know, these sorts of petty dirty tricks of local authorities usually spoil the life of rank-and-file citizens. There’s no love between our politicians but ultimately we are the ones who suffer the most from it! I say, these sorts of things are called discrimination almost everywhere, but it’s quite regular and normal here, although we’ve entered into the EU!

Засранцы.
Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three thousand miles closer to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules - and still there are some misfits who insist that there is no such thing as progress.

but you can connect to the satellite with a parabolic antenna that has nothing to cable television ... so you can monitor what channels you have and what waves, or frequency to get it... try this .good luck Confuseduper

go to the mayor and make noise, because the public power always get what he wants (almost always) but what is real cause? why no official Cable company do not transmit Russian TV stations?

Sergee Wrote:There’s no love between our politicians but ultimately we are the ones who suffer the most from it! I say, these sorts of things are called discrimination almost everywhere, but it’s quite regular and normal here, although we’ve entered into the EU!

Why you do not return in Russia if there you can not fell normal, or free as you want? I fell sorry for you but if low says no, then do not worth a Russian channel to go against it...
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

not correct from the authorities to prohibit viewing of Russian channels nor that person is not right ... must register for running and everything would be legal. But it is interesting to me how they found it? :?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Passion For Acting - How to Become an Actor in Hollywood aperfectreview 0 1,840 06-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Last Post: aperfectreview
  Free Movement of EU Citizens: Is it working? Ade100 0 3,421 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: