Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan finally came into Hall of Fame
The best basketball player in history, Michael Jordan was included in the Pantheon of Glory American basketball.
He cried at the ceremony and said he could return to the court even if he has already over 45 years. Twice Olympic champion with U.S. national and six-time NBA champion Chicago Bulls, Michael Jordan is considered the best player in the history of professional basketball league.

Jordan was included in the Hall of Fame's American basketball, together with other two members of the Dream Team's U.S. participant in the Barcelona Olympics, David Robinson and John Stockton. Robinson was the best player in the NBA in 1995 and won two championship titles with the San Antonio Spurs, while John Stockton is the best league history passed and moved to Utah Jazz band. (I saw that on sport channel,please do not tell anyone :blush )
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Well-said "Finally", cause he has been waiting this for a long time. He was a good player and an idol for a lot of kids (and the majority of adults)... he deserves this title.. Confuseduper
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions