Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has the US dropped Europe out of its mind?
It's an open secret that Americans are ever-present. You know, they’ve their finger in every pie! And although they dropped the idea of missile defense in Poland and the Czech Republic they still pursue their policy there.
You see, I often have to be away on business trips in Poland (actually I work for a construction company), and I have made many friends there. Well, few of them are content with their live, especially the ones who live near the Belarusian border. They say that many illegal immigrants try to get to Poland through Belarus, and that causes tensions on the border. Most curiously it is the Georgians, but not Byelorussians, who trespass geotimes . ge/index.php?newsid=18168!
Who benefits from that, you ask? Of course, the USA does! It pushes Georgia forward and at the same time it cuts its diplomatic relations with Belarus charter97 . org/en/news/2009/8/14/21057/!
Now they could accuse Byelorussian President Lukashenko of backing illegal immigration through his country, after that there may be sanctions and so on… And finally they can bring their military there – they’re the ones who can do that without a second thought! Yeah, a funny picture is shaping up, isn’t it? The foundation might have been laid to another military conflict just by our side and we have done nothing yet! I think we should wash our dirty linen at home, and somehow settle this issue in Brussels on our own, without the US interference! Well, we, but not the US should apply pressure on Georgia, Poland and on Belarus, so as to show them what the results of such dirty policy could be!

I understood that since 11 September 2001... It was obvious.... USA after Second World War tended to control all world....almost in every country US is present with something the first being their Dollars...

MarkEnthony Wrote:... I think we should wash our dirty linen at home, and somehow settle this issue in Brussels on our own, without the US interference! ...
The bottom line, Antonius, to be sure.

tricker Wrote:... It was obvious.... USA after Second World War tended to control all world....
"Obvious" to all except the American citizen.

Quote:"Obvious" to all except the American citizen.

I'm not sure i understand what you said with these words... You mean they forgot to educate and care of their own people (p.s. if not this also is a true)?

Unless Europe is ONE - so politics (and also citizens) think as it was ONE and act as it was ONE - foreign (outside) powers will be present in Europe. If Europe is divided, interests are different. This is The First Principle.
If strong countries are trying to dominate week ones, week countries are seeking for shelter. And US - like a willing harlot - never hesitate.
Firstly, we should come closer to each other, better understand each other.
Than, we can drop US out of ours mind. Otherwise, we can only wish to weed it out.

Faw_Peter Wrote:
Quote:"Obvious" to all except the American citizen.

I'm not sure i understand what you said with these words... You mean they forgot to educate and care of their own people (p.s. if not this also is a true)?
"Forgot"? Smile
Propaganda, misinformation, corruption, censorship, censorship, censorship.