Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i love him sooooooo much
hi,i dont know what to do i love him sooooo much but he doesnt love me its not faire why he just love me as freinds,i dont dare to tell him,that day i pretended to be weak in a lesson and i asked him to teach me,oh it was a wonderful day i will never forget it,please any one can help me shall i tell him everything before the end of the year? Cry Cry Cry

Hey Sara!
Does he have someone else? :quoi
Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.
SEO directory of forums - free submission

:haha are gonna wait by the end of the year to tell you like him, you're crazy! what are you waitng for? You think something may change by the end of the year?
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

Jfish Wrote:Hey Sara!
Does he have someone else? :quoi
i dont think he had someone else and i cant ask him coz if he said yes im sure i cant endure the situation ,its very difficult seeing him.

hay.. sara dont wry,one friend gone and other wl come try ....... Sory that was jok.tel your frnd that u love him emediatly
bst of <!-- e --><a href="mailto:luck.mukulgmg@gmail.com">luck.mukulgmg@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

it's a bad joke, love doesn't come promptly, you need years for that. As well, you need years to forget somebody you really love