Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal man from the mob!
Hello! Huh, just take a look at it. Our president (btw I’m from Kyrgyzstan) has appointed his son Maksim Bakiyev head of the most influential governmental economic department! (bu . edu/phpbin/news-cms/news/?dept=732&id=54792). But in fact he just boldly authorized criminal activity of his whippersnapper of a son! You now, we called him Grey Eminence of our economy before the appointment because no one could start a business without his permission for which you had to pay a fairly big sum of money, but if you refused then guys with guns would arrive a few days later and would force you to re-register your business to ‘their man’. Well, the construction company I work for was no exception – our bosses also had to grease his dirty palm. Even foreign companies are now leaving our country because of that bastard. For example Canadian gold-mining Kumtor company (we built some on-site facilities for them that’s why I know something about them) is rumored to be going to sell their assets because they can’t pay the sum Bakiyev junior demands from them. While there’s no point in filing any complaints to our authorities as it was the President himself who was covering it all. But now that his son has become a high ranking official he needs no cover any longer!