Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's difficult to predict
Within the upcoming few months, will steel pubs nevertheless be a profitable resource or are they coming down in price? Because of the 3k trade cap I was considering mining the iron as I could do that fairly fast but then buy the dirt off G.E, smelt, sell on G.E and replicate. Or is this somehow not going to wow classic gold work? Second of all, I have 3k coal and 1.5k iron in my bank at this present time so if I smelt and sell as soon as quickly or if I hold onto them for a little while longer?

It's difficult to predict, but my perception is that steel bars are going to be a decent way to earn money. My reasons behind are: 1. Prices of iron ore and coal appears like stabilized and won't go further down. 2. With bots out of this sport, less people will mine coal and iron, so again costs may go up somewhat from 75/160 we have today. 3. Cannonballs hit their non about a week ago and are coming straight up.

What you should I do for money? 84 attack, 82 strength, 80 defence, 84 hitpoints, 70 prayer, 76 range, 80 magic (nearly 81) PROS: there's a chance of something really good just like a dragonic visage. It has proven to work for Macki and I previously. Green dragons will be quite great since there are no pkers, green dragonhides and dragonbones have risen in cost and I can destroy level 120 revenants quite readily with my combat equipment. Not guaranteed money and the supplies cost a lot. Nothing I can consider. I would like someone to help me complete the Shield of Arrav quest. I would like someone to do Black Arm gang. Preferably someone who lives in Victoria, Australia so that it is simple to negotiate trading times. Please fill in this form: Runescape name: Phase in pursuit: Victoria: Willingness to cheap classic wow gold help: Now here is the explanation for every one.