Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What language should i learn to do business in europe?
I already speak spanish,and was wondering what other european language would be most useful for europe. I don't care if they speak that language in africa, or somewhere, because you couldn't pay me to travel there! I am just wondering what is the most useful language for businees in EUROPE!

actually to do business do not need to know a foreign language but to have money ... Smile
you already know English which would be enough, because it is an internationally used language, but of course if you wish you could learn French, German or Russian ... depending on what part of Europe you are interested Confuseduper
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

You already know English ... which is enough, I believe! But please tell me in what field you are interested, and what made you choose Europe? I agree with Steven ... French or German, would be one of the languages that would help you Confuseduper

English language. It is famous everywhere in this world. Whenever you will go. especially in the Europe you should know English or French. But I think that the most successfully would be if you will learn English.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What could possibly go wrong on a business trip to Europe? shane 1 2,829 01-31-2021, 09:31 AM
Last Post: sandragriffith
  What is the most common language spoken in business in the EU, other than English? ElDemon 0 7,482 01-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Last Post: MorganNick
  A business technology centre in Europe was launched! tricker 0 5,178 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Franchise business opportunities in Europe tricker 0 4,621 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How to start a US base consulting business in Europe? shane 0 2,642 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  American citizen opening a business in Europe? shane 0 3,727 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How does the Europe Union affect business? shane 0 3,314 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: