Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want to travel on another planet?
How is the idea to travel to another planet? Can you do it? Some people pay much money for such a possibility, what about you? Isn't it risky?

of course I want, if it will be possible, it would be a shame to miss such a chance .. I/we live just a life! But, without situations like in the movies, must going on another planet because ours is in danger or in extinction! only for the visit.

YES! I think every small child wants to be an astronaut or cosmonaut! It would be a dream come true Smile Even to go to Star City or Kennedy Space Centre, perhaps do some of the training...

The risk is part of the excitment ;-) But, yes, in reality you would want to know that there is less chance of the rocket exploding :roll: Trains and Planes were risky when they were first invented: soon space shuttles will be as safe as regular aeroplanes 8-) if the market is there, businessmen will work on the shuttles.

I think beside a great risk there is another problem, you pay a lot of money for this and you even don't know if you will arrive there successful. Of course I want to travel on another planet, to see, to know another place, another world that is untouched by the human being. It is very interesting but nowadays there is too less known about the universe and it's adverse factors to fly there surely. Maybe after 20-30 years who knows, maybe it will be more available.

I love adventure so it is a nice idea to travel in any planet, but you also have to consider the money to spend. Certainly it will cost a million bucks.

Hello

No I do not want to travel on another planet.

Have a nice day

Everyone prefer going to other planet, but we are not sure about the cost and also am not sure whether danger in other planet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
USCIS| US Immigration Forms