Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Differences between woman and men
People often tell that woman are from one planet, men from another. Why men don't understand woman and contrary. Men tell that woman don't have logic. Is it true? What is your opinion?
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

From my point of view, men don't understand women and contrary because they have different point of view regarding their lives. From another part there are different people with different aspects about life, and there are also who can understand each other better than a woman with a woman and a man with a man. Personally I can understand better with a man than with a woman because i am trying to understand men, to think like they think and they do the same, so what is why we can be best friends. Smile

Of course men are different from women because if it will not be just like this, how can man love women if they will be the same, and contrary. They should have something different in their characters that will bring them closer to each other.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Culturall Differences in dating, love, and marriage? Grishnakh 0 4,018 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: