Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are women angry more than men?
How do you think, and why does it's happening so?

Younger women don't seem very angry. But older women are usually angry AT men :lol:

In some measure it is really such like that. Maybe it happens because women have more responsibilities than men have, because a woman should take care about children, should wash clothes, should clean the house, should pay the rent, should do a lot of things, and it can not be without consequences, which are stress and nervous, maybe because of that fact they are more angry.

You asked the curious question. Smile Is a woman angry more than a man? I think, it depands on the character of the person, but not on its sex.

It's really interesting, in recent months what I've been getting from the media is that there's been research that's been done. Women are definitely expressing their anger much more than men are. But about three years ago, I recognized that women were certainly more angry than men, and they have every reason to be so. We did some research into that three years ago and what we discovered, is that women were actually more angry at home, and men were more angry in the workplace. But in the last few years, women have become more angry in the workplace as well. So there is evidence that suggests that women are definitely more angry than men.

It's really interesting, in recent months what I've been getting from the media is that there's been research that's been done. Women are definitely expressing their anger much more than men are. But about three years ago, I recognized that women were certainly more angry than men, and they have every reason to be so. We did some research into that three years ago and what we discovered, is that women were actually more angry at home, and men were more angry in the workplace. But in the last few years, women have become more angry in the workplace as well. So there is evidence that suggests that women are definitely more angry than men.

==========================================================
office chairs | chairs