Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU must kick out all immigrants from Caucasus
EU must kick out all the Georgian, Chechen and other immigrants from Caucasus. For me those people are ne’er-do-well except bargaining for better conditions for so called refugees.
Look, when they get the long cherished refugee status they immediately stop thinking about job hunting. Instead they start writing numerous petitions to all possible offices claiming their ‘hard lot’ and all that! They start with organizing a brazen theft of a train, then they may well brave taking hostages and one day they make some grandiose blast here smth like Twin Towers in Big Apple!
I heard that Chechens are staying major irritant for many people in Switzerland presently. Could it be otherwise? They fight people in disco clubs and ravish women and control drugs’ trade! Same relates to Georgian refugees in Europe and that’s the major reason why Poland has been denying Georgians entering the country. Police sources assert crime incidents involving Caucasian refugees take place in Europe daily!
I gather only some second brand fellas tend to come to Europe. Moreover those persons feel least reluctant to assimilate with the European community, they don’t adopt our culture and civil values. Some independent experts reported that just 5% of all refugees have managed to settle peacefully and actually fit European life pattern!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Illegal immigrants – be careful! Steven 40 27,405 11-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Faw_Peter
  Italy hardens laws against illegal immigrants Faw_Peter 0 6,694 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: