Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musical instruments
The are a lot of musical instruments that looks and sound different, and each instrument has its specific and beautiful sound. What kind of musical instrument do you like the most? Or maybe you can play on one of them? Share..

I love very much guitar sound, it sounds so beautiful and harmonious that it has the direct influence on my heart and my soul. I feel like flying in the sky while i am listening this sound. I think there are a lot of people like me which can feel vibration of this kind of amazing instrument.

I love piano sound. First benefit of this divine music is the ability to handle pressures in life. The piano player learns to deal with racing heartbeats, fingers trembling, anxieties, lost of focus in an effort to control one's nerves. It is the most beautiful sound that I have heard.

Music not only soothes the savage beast, it helps prevent the needless deaths of an unknown number of unwanted four-legged critters. Everyone from tiny infants to octogenarians experience little miracles like this every day. Some are healed, some are given a few moments of relief from pain, still others are comforted in their passage to the beyond. It is the power of music which makes these little miracles possible.

there are a lot of instruments that produces a great sound which make as to feel good. one of them is drum. This kind of instrument posses a variety of beautiful sound which you can switch with other different kind of instruments.