Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free time
Let's talk about the free time. How are you relaxing, where do you go when you have a free time and what are your favorite places to spend free time.
If talking about me, I spend my free time staying at home and watching an interesting movie. How about you?

Some advices how to spent free time:
1) Visit a friend you haven't seen in a long time, or have a nice, long, indulgent phone conversation.
2) Cook for someone else. Experiment with ingredients
3) Take in an afternoon movie.

Nowadays is not difficult to find a place where free time can be spent. For example you can go for a walk in the park, or go on a picnic in the forest, or together with friends play some interesting games or even go to the cinema. As for me I prefer going to a picnic with my friends, make a barbecue and rest at the fresh air especially on summer because all the nature is green and full of freshness.

In my free time I love to go on the theater to watch a spectacle. I love arts and everything which is linked with that, it is interesting to go on a gallery to visit a museum and do some things that makes you happy. Just experience with your imagination and it will be the best free spent time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  free time tracking software Paul4422 0 1,143 01-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Paul4422