Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard work means happiness?
Almost everyone from this planet have a job, a work which it visits every day and have money for that, but does it brings happiness? How do you think? Is it the most important thing in humans life?

The work is the only one wealth of all the goody. It is the first and the most important condition of a man's living. The work can not be done without any discipline and order. An well organized work induct the nervous system, so it secure the organism from stress and depression.

Maybe there are that kind of people who like hard work and more than that to feel happy from doing this, but surely. I'm not like that. I think that in the future robots are those who should work, not humans.

Hello,

Yes, its true that in future mostly all works will do by robots but the work that a mam do self with hard work i think that is a real happiness in life.I believe in hard work .That is really satisfying me.

Regards,
Olivia

Management Development

I agree with Olivia. You often see women become clinically depressed if they give up work to look after their family. People are often prone to depression and other mental conditions when they retire, or if they are long-term unemployed.

I know people who retired or had an old-fashioned husband, and they took a low paid factory or admin job just because they hated being stuck at home! :lol:

I am told that you can become very lonely and isolated if you are at home all day. In addition, society defines you by your occupation: if you have no occupation you can begin to feel worthless Sad

I think the most important in thing in our life is to become happy! Maybe it seems so simple, but there are not so much people who becomes. Hard work means your success, money, position in society, but not happiness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONDITIONAL HAPPINESS IS UNHAPPINESS euigorwithyou 5 6,282 08-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Last Post: euigorwithyou
  Happiness Laurentine 0 2,873 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: