Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is love?
Hey guys and girls, as a teenager I'm confused and new at this love thing.

I think I'm in love because that's the only word I have to describe it but people keep telling me I don't know what love is because I'm to young.

Sometimes I wish people would just tell me what it is and let me decide for myself if it's love or not.

So can some seasoned advisers tell me what love is?

Thanks in advance for the help.

"Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me ... NO MORE ..."

Hehe joking.

Sara, only you know what love is and when you feel it. You don't need people to explain their idea or tell you yes or no. Do you want to be with someone? That is love.

hmmm... is not telling your gf that you already have another gf way back even before you two got into the relationship, LOVE?

Love is like an orange. You didn't know what it is until you tasted it.

Love is unconditional.You cannot really tell and express what you want.That is what i feel...I feel inlove. Smile

Calgary Caterers
Office Furniture Cubicles

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

"Love is in the air, everywhere I look around, Love is in the air, every sight and every sound." Try out if the other person loves you the same way as you do. You can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter Search. Your identity will only be disclosed if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box- crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3 then click Enter. Let the magic of love begin.