Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why won't Taylor Swift just shut up?
I'm sure we all get it by now! Joe Jonas broke her heart. Well, we all have heartbreak sometime.

But why does she keep talking about it so much?! The video on her myspace was kind of funny, but to be honest, Taylor needs to just LET IT GO. And in every single interview, the breakup HAS to be brought up and she HAS to go on and on about it.

If I were Jonas, I'd be glad to have gotten rid of her!

What do you guys all think?

Well, the main reason why he can't shut up is that he has lots of things to say. He wants the attention of a lot of people. He thinks that if he will keep on saying lots of his unnecessary comments, people will still keep on discussing and including his name. Inshort, he will be popular.

oil change colorado springs

upholstery md

She's a beautiful woman with a bitter tongue. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. "Proverbs 31:30"
Her beauty is vanity, her heart is full of hate and that is why she just keep on talking about it..
She has not moved on.. Poor girl, i just pity her.. She has changed a lot after MTV awards.. She's a different person now, She's not who she used to be..
"Oh Taylor, where have you gone?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  converse all stars chuck taylor Lilith Shaw 2 3,703 03-31-2021, 02:02 PM
Last Post: helpinhomework
  EU tilts Swift Agreement frank melon 0 2,942 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: