Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREEDY AMERICAN
'' I LIKE YOUR CHRIST BUT YOUR CHRIST ARE NOT LIKE YOU ''

AMERICAN ARE GREEDY GIVE THEM TREE'S LET THEM MAKE DOLLAR AND SHUV IT.. :livre

Why do you think Americans are greedy? I would say they are lazy

ohhhhhhh, you're wrong peter, Americans are greedy. They live so good that they just have to become greedy. Even all donations made to underdeveloped countries aims economic purpose
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

Web Design Forums - Server-Side Web and Software Development discussions

sure: when USA gives aid to a country, it means that in USA there is surplus of currency. So it "exports" dollars (by donations) in order to balance the currency aggregate
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”
3ds Max tutorials | Light Wave 3d tutorials | MAYA tutorials | XSI tutorials

Because Americans are used that foreigners work for them and build their economy, they became lazy and respectively greedy. This is the danger that refers to European countries, in case Europeans get use to immigrants

A friend of mine who lives in America told me that Instead of people just putting what they could eat on their plate, they crush everything on as if it was their last meal in lifetime. What is really disgusting, is that he told me that a half of it not being eaten fully is used to be thrown out.
"I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex." Smile

after all, maybe they aren't so greedy:
-Americans gave nearly $300 billion to charitable causes in 2006
-About 65 percent of households with incomes less than $100,000 give to charity

A report shows this, I didn't invented that.
“Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.”

Reagan taught that the rich were godly and the poor were scum. This is completely against any Christian teachings - one of the reason.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Vegan news | Vegan forums

I noticed that the richer a person is, the greedier he is. Most of americans are rich you know...
“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”
A really nice forum for Parisians

I wont lie America has a much more abundant economy. by abundant I mean we have a lot of material possessions that do us really no good and we can afford them. I also know homeless people in this coutnry that have intentionally tried to starve and others wont let them. You could be starving in the street in a lot of america and some one would feed you. Is that greed? I think what I sense here is a hatred of americans in general. I personally dont mind, we are a messed up country that sticks are nose in places it probably shouldnt. I dont argue with that, but to show pure animosity and hatred and to say all americans are greedy is just as ignorant as this country was during the civil rights movement. Dont hate all people because the elitists do things we cant control. I have to defend americans if only for the fact that a lot of us use our money to try to better the world and not spend it on nice houses and cars and the economic disparity in america is higher than anywhere in the world, so that shows us as being in a serious problem down the road and the switch from democracy to fascism. I wish things were different, hell i wish i was in australia wrestlin alligators, but im not. im here, and i wont argue with what you say but dont escalate hatred and animosity towards an entire populaton of people because a few are worthless bastards. Thats how hitler happens, and no one wants that.

Bachuus we're sorry if we hurt your feelings. You are right. But I don't think we all say this because we hate Americans. We don't hate them. Some simply don't like some of the general trends America heads on. But, we forget that each country has its not quite good feature.

I agree with you Andrew. Well, for examples Arabs are hated because of their very strong faith. So each nation has a disadvantage.

Actually greediness is a feature of all the countries. I can't say I'm not greedy. But people, let's try becoming more trustful to each other.

I wouldn't say that the one who's richer is greedier, maybe it's because he knows how to make money and appreciates the efforts which were putfor that.
If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Americans are not greedy, they are very good merchants and their army don't save the munition :mrgreen:

[Image: american-world.jpg]

hmmm, Smile
nice and realistic picture. I wonder what is Russia for them? it's not seen on the picture.

Happy birthday, America!    

sure, I forgot, yesterday was the America's day! Happy birthday America! Wish you to become kinder towards other countries!

this is the truth. This is how America uses the world. Each country or region for them is a mere supplier and nothing else.

I know that in the USA, even if one was invited by his friend into a restaurant, each of them will pay for themselves.

maybe this is not greediness at all. I mean everybody simply know that they must pay for themselves and thereby order whatever they want.

Faw_Peter Wrote:I know that in the USA, even if one was invited by his friend into a restaurant, each of them will pay for themselves.

Hehe, this is a very true fact, Peter.

Unless, you're the very close friend of them, or your wallet will be surely lighten up fast...lol

it's not nice I think. If your friend invited you, he should pay!

M.Helen Wrote:it's not nice I think. If your friend invited you, he should pay!

Yep, it should be like this, but the American love the "AA" rule, where you paid yours while I paid my own bill!

it's interesting if it refers to a date between a boy and girl. Anybody?