Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motivation?
I do very well in school, and I strive for excellence, but I have one problem- sometimes I am faced with having no motivation for something.

For example: I'll be a high school freshman next year, and I am taking AP Geometry. I want to keep up with the class, so I checked out a few books on Geometry from the library. The only problem is that I have zero motivation to read and study them. I know I'll regret not learning it when school starts.

Any motivation tips?

It's because it is summer time, nobody wants to study. You will be modivated when school starts up again.

I'm the same as you and to motivate myself I usually just try to think about where my hard work will get me in the future and how it will get me a high paid job also if i've hit "rock bottom" motivational wise i will reward myself with something or my parents will for keeping up good studying (I no that sounds pretty lame - but it usually works)

If you keep it up you can get into a better collage! I'm going to be taking AP geometry and trig next year as a freshman and AP mandarin Chinese. Keep up the great work! I know how hard it is but it will all be worth it!