Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the motivation of demons when possessing people?
I'm not saying it's real, or it isn't real, I just want to know, when they make those films about demonic possession, what is the motivation for the demons posessing the people?

What do they get out of it?

Freedom. They're trapped in a place and want to get out any way possible. Through summoning or possessing,

They are very angry, and spiteful beings that there only concern is to hurt people back because of what they went through.

Probably to try and fill the world with more and as much evil as they can, and they want company in hell. Plus, they probs. want to beat God and get more people into hell or something.

From what I understand, any entity in spirit form needs energy to manifest itself to a certain degree.
It is believed that entities, like demons, are drawn to or absorb energy from the intense anxiety and fear of a person and their weakness or vulnerability in a spiritual sense. They use the essence of the person's natural energy field. (We all emit electromagnetic energy, in a small amount).
They want to take their soul and or to perform evil works while possessed in the person.

One humans God or Gods is another's demons. I've heard and watched televangelists and tent evangelist ask for and supposedly be filled with their God and go through all kinds of contortions and various voices and words with no meaning. Demon? God? Who can prove either.

The Demon movie industry has made a hellish amount of money making Demon Movies.

As to plain old possessions. You sometimes get what you really work at wanting---attention.