Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can a albanian guy living in greece travel to belgium for holidays?
dont have the sticker needed..only the blue paper that confirms i live legally here etc.
is there any way?
dont have the sticker needed..only the blue paper that confirms i live legally here etc.
is there any way?
heard that you need someone to send you some kind of invitation?
any info on that?

If you are able to travel to any of the other Schengen countries then you are also free to travel to Belgium

It is however difficult to answer your question as it is very specific to your situation. The knowledge of your immigration & residential status lies between you and the Greek authorities. Therefore you really should raise this request with them to ensure you get an accurate response (sometimes answers on Y!A are not correct and naturally have no legal standing with passport control officers!)

Good luck

Are you illegal there?

Because its pretty easy to get the 'blue paper', you just have to own a place there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please answer Cheapest way to travel to Brussels Belgium from boston or New york NOW? AaronWBoyd 0 2,938 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  where can i find a dr. to travel to Greece to fly home with my sick dad on delta air.? Lillie.M.Hinkle 0 3,810 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How many money will I need to travel from Greece to Usa? Drake 0 6,835 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  In light of its current economic woes, is it a good time to travel to Greece? GeorgeJGarcia 0 10,714 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How expensive it is to travel to Greece? Daniel 0 11,472 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the cheepest way to travel to Greece? John.B.Lovato 0 5,051 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How much is it to travel to greece from la? Edward 0 6,566 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  I am a from Finland and living in the UK.Can I travel back to Finland with my EU(Finnish) ID card? Heather.R.Moore 0 4,510 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I travel between Mons Belgium and Gap France? IonaRGreene 0 3,151 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  i have visa settlement can i have travel with my partner to belgium without visa? Joseph.S.Yeager 0 3,607 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: