Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Physics???????????????????
Its what I want to study at university... I did A level Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths and really hated the maths. I got an A in Biology and Chemistry, an A* in Physics and I got a B in maths. D'you think I'll cope with Physics in university?

It depends.

Would you be taking Physics B or Physics C?

Physics C is Calculus based, and if you don't like Calculus you should definitely not go into Physics C.

But Physics B is non-Calculus based. HOWEVER, Calculus concepts do help you as you continue studying Physics.

I don't know what Math you have gone up to, but I would suggest that you take Calculus and Physics C simultaneously, OR take Physics B if you want an easier time.

u will do just fine. When I took physics in High school I got a C, currently I'm taking physics at UCLA, and it is 10 times easier and I have an A.

You need to like maths to study physics.

Although everything has some math in it, Physics is definately the most interactive. Chemistry comes in second. Biology has little to do with math.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the difference between physics and engineering physics? Larnach 1 7,664 08-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  What's the difference between Physics and Engineering Physics? Haleth 0 3,466 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: