Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How important is Physics in regards to getting into a business University?
Is Physics needed for business universities? How important is Physics in regards to getting into a business University? I'm talking about Canadian business school Universities, by the way.

For example, if I didn't take calculus/data management/advanced functions, then I know for a fact that any business school would NOT let me in.

But what about physics? If I didn't take physics, does it matter? Or is it an instant rejection from business schools?

Calculus and statistics is very important for business, but I can't imagine physics being required for the school.

On the other hand, if you know some physics or engineering and you're a business major, then you'll be a lot more employable in the technology area after you graduate. Most business majors don't know crap about how science really works, which makes them extremely poor decision makers in that area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the difference between physics and engineering physics? Larnach 1 7,665 08-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  What's the difference between Physics and Engineering Physics? Haleth 0 3,467 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: