Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find motivation to do school work?
I am lazy, unmotivated and always procrastinate. I would much rather be having fun or do nothing rather than studying or going to class. High school came easy for me and graduated with a 4.02 GPA, got accepted to U of Michigan and thought college would be a breeze. Turns out I was dead wrong. So basically because i had no real study habits in high school, i have poor study habits here. I think i just need motivation but don't know where to find it. Where is a good place for me to start?

I have no motivation for college work most of the time, but i find working with friends helps greatly. If you arrange study times with friends, you feel more motivated to attend and work for your friends sakes rather than your own - its good motivation.

College is a big adjustment. Part of the problem is developing a new routine. See, in high school you had a little more structure, where College expects you to manage your time yourself.

First ask yourself, when do you feel the most productive. Some people get more things done in the morning and some at night. Figure out when you are more likely to get school work done and set aside specific time.

Once you add a routine and focus on times you are more likely to study, you're motivation will return.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you find the motivation to do something important but dreary and tiresome mentally? Minnie 0 3,177 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do i find the motivation to get up early and work out before work? Billie78 0 5,697 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can i find the motivation to do my college assignments? FlorrieXXX 0 4,085 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How would meritocratical work environtment affect the the motivation of an average performer? Jaz34 0 3,403 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find motivation to lose weight? Addie34 0 4,660 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where do single working moms find the motivation to clean and do laundry too? Dot56 0 2,607 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where to find a ton of motivation to get back to doing work? Liv 0 4,705 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find the motivation to cleanse my face everyday? Tillie9 0 3,070 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I find the motivation to do my home learning course? Dixie678 0 3,081 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do i find the motivation to lose weight? Dixie678 0 4,128 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: