Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the most exciting sport and what is the most boring sport?
Out of major sports like NFL, College Football, Soccer, Baseball, Hockey, etc. What is the most exciting sport and which sport do you find the most boring to watch?

NFL - most exciting

MLS - most boring

exciting sports - baseball & football
boring - golf & hockey

NFL = BEST
Baseball = worst

karate & track

hockey is most exciting i think soccer on tv is boring to watch

Personally GYMNASTICS (the best sport eva) but out of the ones given football for most exciting and baseball boring.

nfl football most exciting
baseball is boring to watch but its fun to play on a team and stuff i just dont like to watch it
soccer is just stupid and boring

Most Exciting- Watching TV
Most Boring- Typing this message to you

most exictingg : FIELD HOCKEY (: >33333

most boringg : maybee baseball ?

can you please answer my ?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090224123034AAO7t1T">http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 034AAO7t1T</a><!-- m -->

Boring: NHL hockey
Exciting: NBA basketball

i love baseball the most boring is a toss up between golf and hockey oh and well maybe tennis

Most exciting (in my opinion): football
Least exciting (in my opinion): NASCAR. I can only stand the last couple of laps.

every sport= boring as H3ll
soccer= kind of fun but boring then

Football-exciting
Hockey or Golf-boring

football-exciting
curling- BORING!or golf

NASCAR is most exciting
Everything else is just a Game

Interesting baseball because it's hard to get home runs..it's even interesting when there are bases loaded with a home run....the boring sport to watch would be gulf....it's only one player competing and when is someone going to be able to make it to the hole. it's boring...

The most exiting sport is basketball and the most boring is soccer.

Most exciting, Soccer.

Most boring, Golf. Car racing.

Skiing is very exciting, but it is not a major sport. For excitement, soccer.

I would say a tie between golf & baseball.

well ryan it depends where you live and what the climate is like in chanhassen it is probably hockey because of all the cold and snow and in like Myrtle Beach it is probably golf or baseball and it also depends on you and what you play and your interests...

of course soccer

A lot of people have different opinions on this question.
But I believe that the most boring sport to watch is golf because the players don't work with the crowds very well and there is not much excitement.
I believe that soccer can be the most interesting because it is so tense and the crowds are always having a good time cheering, etc.
But that is one of many different opinions, there is no right or wrong answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poker - sport? Terry 27 17,788 09-27-2008, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Hakan G
  What sport motorcycle would you pick and why? Maisie 0 2,577 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the biggest PROFESSIONAL spectator sport in the world? Sadie 0 3,633 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Which sport I can start at the age of 27 and still have hopes for minor levels of championship? Lil 0 3,803 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good sport that is enjoyable and recommended for computer overworkers? Bree98 0 2,261 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Does sport pilot license allow you to fly internationally? Lou 0 2,558 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good sport to stregnthen the upper body? Kitty 0 2,662 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What sport can I play as an adult even though I have no experience? Coco06 0 2,970 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the most physically demanding sport? And what is the most mentally demanding sport? Kiki 0 8,217 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What Olympic sport could I start in time for London 2012? Dixie678 0 6,585 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: