Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is PC players strategy seeing NBA2k21?
Are you really going to purchase NBA2k21? I guess everyone knows we aint getting the"next gen" version this year on PC. So do you believe the regular NBA2k21 will have sufficient improvment over the present version so as to motivate an Buy MT 2K21. And foremost motivate the grind again. Im not sure what 2k′s motivation not to vent the following gen PC is, imo the work they would have put on porting it would have left them alot of cash ultimately. I could see if we had enough players, myself bypassing this season tough.

But I guess that wont happen since we never noticed this background shrewd. And then seeing the games men getting the Gen version, while we wont.

I'm going back to the version. That is said, the player base is miniature and full of cheaters which killed online for me. Does not really matter about the how good a NBA 2K21 game appears to me if the participant base is awful and you dig online. Would definitely give PC a shot if they straighten out things.

As someone who constantly played sports games on a console before I built a gaming rig this year. I'm going back into the console version. 2K21 looks great on my 4k television with the settings maxed out and runs just like a dream. That's said, the participant base is tiny and filled with cheaters which killed online for me. Does not really matter about how great a NBA 2K21 game appears to me if the participant base is awful and you dig on the internet. Would give PC a shot again if they straighten things out.

I would do the same if I planned to purchase another gen console, but motivating myself to buy an 600-700$ NBA2k machine really is hard for me if I doubt I will be playing alot of other games around the Console. I am able to use that cash to put in to a 3080 graphics card to my PC instead. Only games miss out of the Console market being an PC gamer is really much UFC & NHL, the remainder dont really interest me at all. The cheating issue is bad on PC, but I notice it in actuall game, I do notice it with maxed out players hard. And also the playerbase, I have never had troubles with getting games in the park, the Rec is fairly slow to get matchups in tough.

It's because it's not a port over, it's a different game, and they have designed that match specifically for consoles. The PS5 specifically can do things your PC or my PC just can't do, so you cannot simply"port it on". In addition to this, the PC community is TINY compared to rest, therefore it would cost a lot of additional cash in development and they would get little return on such investment. Uh, what can an PS5 do that an PC cant do?

"Its a different game" but the console players get it for free if they purchase the normal version of NBA2k21 right? Or do console gamers need to buy it twice? Even the PC community is bigger then people believe imo, they would earn money out of porting the next gen version for sure, also they would create their PC playerbase joyful, even though they just break even. The PC version has experienced an avarage of all 20k+ concurrent players for the past six months, that's pretty damn great for a market sports PC game. It lands on spot 22 in all played games on Steam.

Imo they should have cancelled the normal NBA2k21 port, and went with porting next gen to PC straight away. There are a number of thing that the PS5 can do that a PC can't, because they made hardware specifically for it that is not available on any PC. It can load it is 16 GB of RAM instantly, which a PC simply can't do. That the I/O Speeds on the SSD can't be matched with anything on the xbox or PC, and it will most likely be the way for at least about 2 years.

I think you are duped by some advertising people. Its the same talk everytime a console is going to release. An PC will probably be still be able to play any game ported from next gen consoles to PC just fine, PC will still be the best performer hardware wise when it comes to gambling, regardless of what the RAM speed is. How quickly you're able to fetch the info from the RAM or the SSD is not the limiting factor when it comes to gaming performance. Claiming that's just silly imo. And asserting that NBA2K21 will have attributes inside that is a must for those speedy RAM/SSD rates is just even more absurd.

Next gen consoles will have the ability to match the performance of an mid range PC gaming computer running an 2080 card. And will probably be left in the dust when the 3080 cards enters the market in a couple of months. You're utilizing outdated logic, and flat out wrong. You obviously have not done any research on this issue, and btw, I am. I mean, for making the same kind of statements that are blind Linus needed to apologize that you're making now. So what attributes will the faster SSDs and RAM allow for the Console games? Wont be available for PC games because of this limitation?

CPU & Graphics card functionality will still be the number one factor, as it always been, and the 3080 is rumoured to be 50% quicker then the 2080, and that is TRULY Next Gen. Well, for one thing it'll have the ability to render everything in your field of vision immediately. This allows for any variety of different applications and free those assets up for them. As a consequence, that you can designing NBA 2K21 differently not just function, but although in appearence. Games need to load assets all at one time, even if those assets aren't being used, with the new system which will not be the case because of not only the hardware but the signal processing.

I'm not likely to keep describing things that can be found using Google only so that you can keep arguing your view. What this technology concerning gaming features will features what that cant be done on an PC now, can you give an example - nba2king? It only comes down to images? You're telling me that an gen console will have better images then an gen PC? I mean what attributes would you expect which wouldnt been able to been done on an PC, in NBA2k21 next gen version? All you are saying is currently copying stuff, designed to market Consoles. We have discovered this at the launching on every"next gen" console. Individuals even hyped mobile phone gaming as being the future of gaming not so long past.