Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get motivation to start working out?
Im going on a vacation in mid August with my friend and I need to get into shape. But i cant! I have no motivation whatsoever!

Then you want to be fat. You won't have motivation to do something until you are completely mad or disgusted with yourself.

First, get a workout partner. You will keep eachother motivated. Second set up a routine, schedule certain times on certain days. Set a realistic goal and work towards it.

Motivation is a key problem with people who are out of shape. Honestly, I was there once. One day I woke up and started to walk at the track and went to the gym... WITHOUT motivation ... you will start to feel better and you actually will want to go and thats where you will get the motivation. I promise it works. Oh and be sure to drink lots of water. See if you can find a work out partner thats always alot of help!!

well, ask your friend if she would be interested in working out with you. Teaming up and having a partner always keeps you motivated and it is harder to say no when there are 2 of you out for the same purpose.

Do this and it will work. Get naked, have a friend take pics of you from all angles. Then post the pics on the fridge, and any other place you spend a lot of time. On the TV, in your car, etc. Then, wear clothes that are so small you can barely breathe in them, and your fat hangs out. Put up lots of mirrors around your house, and trust me, you will get motivated. You will see the places you are not happy with and you'll do something about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How can I get the motivation I need to start exercising and loose weight? Johnnie 0 6,429 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How do I get the motivation to start running for a Marathon? Lottie 0 3,041 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Where do single working moms find the motivation to clean and do laundry too? Dot56 0 2,610 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What are your motivation tips for working out? Dixie678 0 3,286 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: