Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's it mean when the guy your dating says i love you jokingly?
We've been basically dating. and he likes me and i like him. He has jokingly says i love you a few times. so does this mean he really likes me? haha idk.

I would imagine he wants to kiss you

i'd say either he does love you or he is just after one thing.....

noooo dnt belive him this happened 2 me of course i ddnt believe him dnt fall 4 it hope i helped

I'm not sure. He could be saying it jokingly b/c he wants to see your reaction and see what you'll say, hoping you'll says "I love you too" and he can then say he wasn't joking OR he could be saying it in a sarcastic way. I am not sure. Next time he says that, stop him, and ask him if he is joking or he means it for real. Then see what he says. Then take it from there.

why do you think he is saying it jokingly? is it becuz of his tone?
well if you two are dating and he says it jokingly, maybe he is trying to tell you something.he wants you to know he loves you, but is just to scared ot say it seriously as you may not love him back so he says it jokingly to see your reaction

hope this helps

it means that he loves you but is afraid that you might not love him and he doesn't wanna ruin ur relationship by saying i love you too soon... he just doesn't know what kind of reaction he will get from you when he tells you he loves you, so he does it jokingly so he can just get a feel for if you are ready to be like loved.

he found something you did really cute!

thought that you are the only one that made that moment memorable

or wanted to see you blush lol

Yes. i'd think so.

Maybe he cares a lot for you and is testing the waters to see how you will react.

This doesn't mean you need to fall into his arms declaring your undying love BUT things could be going to the next level.

OR he could be reeeeeeeally just joking around and thinks its funny. If this is the case I give my permission for you to slap him. Smile

It means he was joking and dont get all worked up over it. When he matures.. he wouldnt be joking about his feelings for you..Dont take it seriously.

It might be he just wants to see how you will react. If you don't like him, then he can pretend like he didn't mean it and thus save himself some embarrassment.

Or it may be that he isn't so sure about how he feels either.

yea it means he really likes u and uses "i love u" to express his feelings...

jokingly??? hmhm sounds like he gets nervous or he is shy

Just look at his body language, That's how I can tell how some one is feeling.

it's hard to tell if he really likes you or not. It's a half half. or maybe he really likes you but just nervous that's why he's just playing around by saying i love you hoping he'll get a response.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is and was Destiny off of rock of love dating? Izzy 0 3,644 01-25-2011, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Tessie4
  What other Love/Dating Reality Shows like Rock of Love etc. are there? Malchiel 0 4,640 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is a good novel about dating and love? Evie98 0 5,868 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it possible to have a first love without ever dating the person? Baran 0 4,720 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Culturall Differences in dating, love, and marriage? Grishnakh 0 4,053 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is it true that Canadian men love dating black women? Estelmo 0 12,896 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you wish that dating and finding love were easier? Johnnie 0 7,234 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  DO you think a person should avoid dating/love if they are not together? Aldor 0 5,442 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do you really believe that you could find true love on dating web sites? Beor 0 2,875 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What would you do if the person you love was dating someone? Hallatan 0 3,745 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: