Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best motivation to be yourself?
Many times I'll protect myself from being judged by others. I find it so hard to be myself sometimes. I'll give up and ultimately become someone I'm not. How does one just let everything go to be his or her self? What is their motivation, what is their reasoning? How does one face his or her fears successfully?

the best way to be yourself is to be around people who you know dont judge you for who you are. with getting friends like that you can start as not being yourself and slowly become yourself around them. i dont mean in a matter of hours, but in weeks, months even.
apart from that you can become much more secure in yourself, which will make you not care if someone judges you for being yourself and different. that way you can laugh because they judge you because they are all the same.
i once read somewhere that some people laugh at others because they are different, and those that are laughed at laugh at those who laugh at them because those who laugh at them are all the same.

Knowing that sooner or later the truth always come out and if you pretend to be someone you are not then when your true self is revealed you end up looking worse than you would if you would have just been yourself to begin with.... That and it is much more confusing and stressful to keep up the charade once you start it.....