Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I find a job in Germany?
I am currently finishing out my bachelors. I will not be done by the time I get to Germany. I don't speka German well. I ahve a lot of experience in sales etc. How do I go about finding a job? I am pretty much open to doing anything.
I am moving to Germany. I AM an EU citizen. I don't speak german. What is my best bet for finding a job?

If you don't speak German forget about a job in Germany.
If you are no EU citizen NO chance at all if you don't speak the language.
Edit if you are EU citizen you can move to Germany but unless you learn German you will not find a reasonable job and probably live off social welfare.
All reasonable jobs as well as life in the country itself require to speak the language.
@ Sandy there are NO companies in Germany which comunicate in English internally !! They do comunicate in English if they have to deal with some English speking people or company but internally German is the language in absolutely every company in Germany !!
Also to master every day life you need to speak German !!

You can try to work on a Militarybase here in Germany.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://cpolwapp.belvoir.army.mil/public/vabSelfNom/index.jsp">https://cpolwapp.belvoir.army.mil/publi ... /index.jsp</a><!-- m -->

you must learn german....but there are american companies in germany and as alot of people dont realize most international companies speak business english in germany to communicate....I teach lots of students from corporate headquarters in germany english. alot is going to depend on what your bachelors degree is...we dont have enough info to direct you in the right direction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where can I find an English speaking job in Germany? Theoden 0 4,417 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany? ArlineDWilliams 0 4,011 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I find a job in Germany as a Graphic/Web designer? Tarostar 0 3,346 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What's the best way for someone from Germany to find a job in business in Canada? Fengel 0 2,626 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a Job in Germany? Thorongil 0 3,452 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How can I find a job in Germany as a Business Marketer? Egalmoth 0 2,411 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: