Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the options if you pass the chemistry class but failed the chemistry regents?
What are the options if you pass the chemistry class but failed the chemistry regents?
What are the options if you pass the chemistry class but failed the NY regents?
I failed the chemistry regents and I heard from a senior that if you pass the class, you don't have to take the regents. Is that true? What diploma would you get? Is it better for me to take the regents over again? Are there any other ways to gain back a advanced regents diploma since I failed the chemistry regents?
Only serious answers please.

That's not true at all. Seniors don't have to take the regents. However if you failed, you need to take it in august.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What chemistry principles should one study in their spare time? Malbeth-the-Seer 1 4,251 08-14-2021, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  What is the difference between chemistry and organic chemistry? Ailinel 1 4,299 08-14-2021, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Akshay_M
  CHEMISTry!!!? Erkenbrand 0 1,921 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  CHemIStRY!!? Angbor 0 1,842 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  CHemistry!!!**? Bregor 0 2,050 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  cheMISTRY!? Forweg 0 1,914 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  ChEMISTRY????!?!? Aravir 0 1,905 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Is a biology summer class at a college the same as taking an AP Bio class during the school year? Gracie 0 2,262 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How To Become a High School Biology Teacher with Bachelor's in Biology and Chemistry Minor? Halmir 0 1,991 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  How important is taking chemistry in school to become a photographer? Dorlas 0 2,542 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: