Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is World of WarCraft Safe For Computers?
Is World Of World Warcraft Safe for my computer like no virus and is it fun?

Well... if you get a legitimate copy instead of stealing, yeah, it's safe. Of course you also have to have a computer capable of running the freaking game. It's eats up an insane amount of resources.

Yes it is very addictive and it is completely safe for you computer. There is no way you can get a virus with it.

Its fine....my brother has it and he has had no problems at all. Have fun with ur game (if you get it)

Ive been playing World of Warcraft forever you will not get a virus at all but it can sadly slow down your computer alot sometimes not but dude for real do not get to addicted to it its a EXERTMLY fun game like some 10 million users but it is also VERY addictive im not saying to not play it just watch out watch your grades and your friends i use to be very addicted but then i slowly got out of it but i kept all my friends cuz i got lucky lol but really watch out man and dont play to much

idk about your computers
but there not safe for your health!
i heard some asian man died playing it.
true story.
yea
starvation and dehydration.
be careful!
:/

ok i'm going to break down the facts.
1. You can't get a virus from a world-wide game being sold in many stores with over 2 million players.
2. You can get a virus if you download it for free from a torrent such as limewire,megaupload,etc.
3. The game takes of a massive amount of memory, so a computer with RAM and a huge hard drive, and/or a graphics card would do you a huge favor.
4. The game is addictive yet fun, so don't forget you have a family and you need to spend time with them so it won't affect your relationship.
5. You can buy it from stores such as Wal-Mart,Target,Best Buy, and even worldofwarcraft.com
6. Have fun and you can locate me on the server Gorefiend, characters name is Vientiane.

Farewell.

....yeah it's safe?
Over 10 million people play it, even if at one point they were corrupt they would have quietly quit that shit a long time ago since at least with today's ridiculous laws they would certainly do jail time, especially since you pay monthly and not just a one time fee.

And yes it's addicting, if you have a life now...you won't after you start playing. If you don't have a life then you have nothing to lose...especially your virginity.

Buy the copy and do not give anyone your account information, basically just make sure it's legal and your NOT buying gold, accounts, or the like. That is illegal, and will either get your account deleted, or you will get hacked.

But other than that, if you download it correctly off the disc, it should all be fine. However, I did have an incident when a virus corrupted part of my files and I couldn't play. Didn't come from the game, just a random misfortune.

it is so safe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World Of Warcraft Help? Tar-Calmacil 3 6,672 12-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Christian
  world of warcraft addon question? Hareth 3 5,390 11-10-2020, 12:03 PM
Last Post: LisaAlix
  World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade? Bereg 2 3,878 08-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Last Post: eansdale
  world of warcraft question? Telemnar 2 4,388 07-22-2020, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Mark Scorze
  Should I start back playing world of warcraft or buy a ps3? Ar-Belzagar 2 12,533 06-21-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: sindani7777
  Why is World of warcraft taking days to download the patches? Fram 1 5,903 06-18-2020, 02:29 PM
Last Post: saeed20
  If I get World of Warcraft SHOULD I get all the expansions right away? Gildor 1 5,691 06-18-2020, 02:28 PM
  i hate World of warcraft!? Tar-Ancalimon 1 10,169 06-18-2020, 02:26 PM
  norton security help,(world of warcraft)? Niniel 1 3,844 06-18-2020, 02:23 PM
  World of Warcraft??? Is it wrong? Arwen-Evenstar 1 4,853 06-18-2020, 02:18 PM