Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Canadians need a visa to travel to the Czech Republic?
I am Canadian and want to visit Czech for two weeks next year. I know it is difficult for Czech tourists to come to Canada but I can't find information on the other way around. What is the current status - do I need to get a visa before I leave, or can I show up at the Czech border with only my Canadian passport?

As a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport you do not need a visa for a stay up to 90 days, due to bilateral agreements: However, you do need to provide proof of your health insurance!

no, you don't need one...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_for_aliens/list_of_states_whose_citizens_are_exempt/index.html">http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/information_fo ... index.html</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wi-Fi Roaming and Cell Phone Roaming Options Czech-Republic Mobile Database mitu 0 1,526 10-11-2020, 07:47 AM
Last Post: mitu
  What european countries do you need a travel visa for? shane 2 4,141 12-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Last Post: eera
  i have visa settlement can i have travel with my partner to belgium without visa? Joseph.S.Yeager 0 3,550 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can i travel from bulgaria to netherlands if i have a tourist Visa ?!? Paul.B.Wallace 0 2,770 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Bulgaria/Austria/Hungary with my German & Italian Visa? Elbert 0 2,730 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Do I need visa to travel to Bulgaria if I'm mongolian student studying in Czech Republic? Fleming 0 2,452 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can Turkish Citizens Travel to the Republic Of Cyprus? Forrest 0 5,364 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Can I travel to Czech Republic with only my australian passport? Pamela.T.Metoyer 0 3,507 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  What is the weather of Czech Republic in early November and what are your travel tips? MaryTMartin 0 3,325 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  if i travel from denmark to india through heathrow london then i need transit visa for uk? Emmett 0 3,654 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: